Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Garda's New Weapon Againts Speeding Motorist

Kerby

my parents have just gpt back from ireland and they saw this while they were over there. it was taken where they filmed Ballykissangle

policeyaris8vi.jpg

The Police have probably Supercharged it................. :lol:

Is he parked outside the parking bay slightly? - might have to issue himself with a ticket :yes:

Is he parked outside the parking bay slightly? - might have to issue himself with a ticket :yes:

Nahhh - similar to cops who get away with speeding at 159mph, he'll let himself off no doubt! :lol:

yea they have a few of them over here, they are all import TS turbos LOL. yea the local garda station in Newbridge have them, good for getting around but as they are 1.0L not much good much else as regards crime.what part of the country were they in chris apart from arklow in whicklow??

they are all import TS turbos LOL

:drool: soo not fair, go talk to them about importing it prices etc, i want one :P :D

they are all import TS turbos LOL

:drool: soo not fair, go talk to them about importing it prices etc, i want one :P :D

yea no prob i bet they will even let ya keep the blue light and day glow strip if they ask nicely :P

yeah i saw it in one of the episodes ..couldnt believe my eyes

dave there is a few round, the cops in Rhode had one there a while ago

do you think you could outrun this one then

I was gobsmacked when i spotted this

post-18-1116866430_thumb.jpg

So that's why you can never find a policeman when you need one.

' you've been burgled??? We'll get someone round when we can..............leaves on the line, don't you know ! ' :(

that nearly as good as the Lambo cop car

main_lambo,0.jpg

try and outrun that :(

Haha

Like the Garda Yaris! When i was in Finland last summer there was a Police Trabant with a 28hp 600cc engine, yes, a whole 28!!!

Even had a strut brace, and a leather sheild over the engine to stop it igniting the fibreglass body!!!

trabant1.jpg

trabant2.jpg

:lol:

fibreglass??? are they even that strong i they were made of hard cardboard honest.

fibreglass??? are they even that strong i they were made of hard cardboard honest.

Well yeah, but you can pick up a trabant by hand easily they are that light, that's the only way they could make a 600cc do it any justice!!!

I asked the cop what the leather jacket over the engine block was for and he told me it was to keep the car from catching fire, had to laugh! :lol:

Thought the strut brace was funny - They neglected to mention that if it corners too hard the brace just rips half the chassis off... That's if the tension doesn't split the beast in half 1st!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links