Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pontefract Cruise

Firthy-AE82

• 2 weeks later...

Yep - may head down myself today if i can...

A mate of mine was there last week in his white AE86 diffing the b*lls off it and ended up blowing a tyre and damaging a chunk of his wheel arch in the process -

Needless to say he'll be there again this week :D

Rash.

Ill go! Im only down the street from it, if the coppers dont come today that is, someone decided to overturn an old green civic last week and they all smash it up :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be there on sunday again. Either my white corolla ae82 or my dark blue civic.

Rolla - D310 OUX

Civic - R969 DCX

E-Mail or add me on msn n ill check out the beast 86s.

N_Firth@hotmail.com

Did you not go last week?

there was a massive crackdown and about 200 police vans were out so we are gonna move it or you are playing with an arrest

there was a massive crackdown and about 200 police vans were out so we are gonna move it or you are playing with an arrest

Really?!? What happened to Old Post Office doin that £1 for the private land so cops can do anything.

Really?!? What happened to Old Post Office doin that £1 for the private land so cops can do anything.

Thats back on :D

Its a bit far for me so i might wait a couple of weeks until it gets uber busy like before

hi , is it on at the post office this weekend? been there before ! its the dogs balls!!

let me know if your going down , yaris t sport

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership