Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tundra Replacement Shocks

ctbukowski

Does anyone know how I can beef up my suspension without spending $300? I have a 2002 tundra, V8 without the TRD pkg. I recently went off road - nothing fancy, just a dirt road and realized it felt like I was suddenly riding in a car! it swayed everywhere and I felt like I would bottom out and wreck my truck! I looked at replacement shocks and was shocked! - (no pun intended) at the price. $75-$95 per shock! The only ones that I found for the Tundra were the Bilsteins. Any suggestions on how I can get heavy duty shocks for cheaper? My truck is only 2wd so I don't want to make it something its not - but you guys get the picture.

for under $300 theres not much you can do i would think. struts for my 91 corolla ...stock coast me $250. Don't be shocked by those prices thats pretty normal.... iused ot know a cheap site I'll see if i can look it up in nmy history for ya and get back to you

Does anyone know how I can beef up my suspension without spending $300? I have a 2002 tundra, V8 without the TRD pkg. I recently went off road - nothing fancy, just a dirt road and realized it felt like I was suddenly riding in a car! it swayed everywhere and I felt like I would bottom out and wreck my truck! I looked at replacement shocks and was shocked! - (no pun intended) at the price. $75-$95 per shock! The only ones that I found for the Tundra were the Bilsteins. Any suggestions on how I can get heavy duty shocks for cheaper? My truck is only 2wd so I don't want to make it something its not - but you guys get the picture.

Just an update - I actually found a great website with awesome prices. www.shox.com Check it out and save some money. Anything having to do with suspension, etc. is available!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links