Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coppers In An Unmarked Evo 7/8

Leeky

I'd rather the police spend £40,000 on a motorway pursuit car to catch dangerous drivers than £120,000 on a GATSO...

Think its the £120,000 gatso that has payed for the £40,000 motor, thanks to us!

Suppose its a bit more interesting than the diesel astra!

Or this one which is a bit evil. It looks like the TME from the rear, but as you overtake them whilst having a play it become apparent who they really are :ph34r:

Mitsubishi_Evo.jpg

Ummm could swear that was just a demo car used at Weston Wheels last year. Correct me if Im wrong, but that was plastered everywhere last summer :ph34r:

Mainly BMW's and Merc's here but not the small one's, 7 series' and big SL's! :wacko::thumbsup:

Or this one which is a bit evil. It looks like the TME from the rear, but as you overtake them whilst having a play it become apparent who they really are :ph34r:

Mitsubishi_Evo.jpg

Ummm could swear that was just a demo car used at Weston Wheels last year. Correct me if Im wrong, but that was plastered everywhere last summer :ph34r:

Quite possible Rach... I remember seeing it before. There used to be better photos of it, but can't find them any more. Still if I see it on the roads - I'm not going to chance my luck with it ;)

I'd rather the police spend £40,000 on a motorway pursuit car to catch dangerous drivers than £120,000 on a GATSO...

Think its the £120,000 gatso that has payed for the £40,000 motor, thanks to us!

Suppose its a bit more interesting than the diesel astra!

wouldnt it just be cheaper for us all if they just bought the 40k car in the first place?

Banbury has the usual collection of marked Vauxhalls (Astra's, Vectra's, etc), and a selection of unmarked vauxhalls (same as above models).

Unmarked Astras though are whiter, and have a raised area where the sunroof would usually go, to hide the lights and sirens in.

As well as them, they have a white, unmarked, Rover 600 (Yes, you heard!), a subaru, and as well as the usual honda police bikes, they share a Honda SP2 1000cc V-twin sports bike, with the surrounding counties!!!!

Luckily, that bike has never been used, and is likely never to be used in a chase....

Lol Gnome..no wonder itd be deafening!!! my mate is swapping his big speedy bike for one of those twins so hes got a "fun" bike!!!

Nah - they've got stock silencers, with extra silencing, in the pipes!

You can't hear it coming till the last minute!!!

I've always wanted a V-twin bike.

Had a 125 V-twin, but yearn for a bigger one today....

last night i was driving along th em4 near slough with a silver evo next to me, hoing passedth sloug junction itried to go to overtaking lane where evo was had indcators on and he wouldnt slow or speed up, i left it to late to slow up so i had to put my foot down, so did he, now im scared\ for my license

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links