Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Induction Kit Should I Buy?

A.T.G

I only have a 1.0 Yaris, so which would be the best Induction Kit (That fits).... Any prices and places to buy from would be great..  

21 members have voted

1. 1. I only have a 1.0 Yaris, so which would be the best Induction Kit (That fits).... Any prices and places to buy from would be great..

• Greddy
    • Blitz
    • A'pexi
    • HKS
    • TRD
    • Other

Actually yeah i think it is the cold feed sorry...

not that great with engines.. I know the physics etc but am not that well minded mechanically yet... My layout is the same as the pic with the BMC filter..

You should get the greddy then,

the airflow goes straight to the throttle body with the greddy, but with the BMC it connects to the standard box so the airflow is under pressure when it it reaches the standard airbox and then expands as the standard airbox is fairly large, so that means you'll be losing your pressured air and i'm sure it would have some effect on the performance losing the pressure.

anyone have it installed on a 1 litre?

Can teel what it sounds/feels like?

Also how hard was it to fit?

My intakes on the side next to the battery

havent seen a Greddy installed as my engine is set up...

Its installed in my 1ltr (GRedy) and a couple of others have it too... do a search.. or look in my garage. :thumbsup:

Matt do want to go and clean his MAF sensor every 6 months or buy him a new one every 6 months?

Didn't think so! :thumbsup:

You wont have to the filter is miles away and come on its not that hard to clean the maf sensor now is it jesus

I might just wimp out and find myself a Greddy then.. Looks simple to install as well.. Also about the cleaning of the Maf sensor, i had to check up exactly what it does, so yeah not such a great idea perhaps..

what???

all you do is take it off and spray it with acholohol (sp :P)

And besides you shouldnt have problems if you coat it right, its only when you put too much on that you have problems

I might just wimp out and find myself a Greddy then.. Looks simple to install as well.. Also about the cleaning of the Maf sensor, i had to check up exactly what it does, so yeah not such a great idea perhaps..

That's the way, save a bit of money and go for the Greddy, and save the effort cleaning the MAF sensor when it need's doing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links