Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X39 Bath-bristol Bus Route.

KidKoala

Hi, I know there are a few locals here (I expect Rach might be able to help lol).

I'm doing my CBT tomorrow morning at Ace Motorcycles in Brislington.

I don't have any transport currently :ffs: and I've not used a bus for like 4 years or something :eek: .

According to the timetable, if I leave bath on the X39 at 7.30AM I'll be in brislington for 8am, my training starts at 8.30 so thats the safest bet.

I live on the other side of town to the bus station, anyone know where this bus goes through? Upper or lower bristol road? near sainsburies etc?

it goes along upper bristol road but can't remember if it stops anywhere there. definitely stops outside the train station, if you've got a bike (push bike). use that it will be faster

Didn't realise you'd actually sold your GTi.

Good luck with your CBT :thumbsup:

Cool I'll cycle to the bus station and lock my bike up i think

It goes along Upper Bristol Road, then up Newbridge Road past The Weston pub, through Saltford/Keynsham etc then to Brislington and theres a stop right near Ace Motorcycles ;)

That bus you can flag down at pretty much any stop, but you can definitely get on down by The New Inn pub/chinese, down by what used to be the Spar, and down just past Windsor Bridge (just past the new development) :group-cuddles:

I'm a walking talking bus timetable as Ive had to take them for so long lol

Con, good luck with you test love, you'll be fine xx

So theres got to be some stop nearer to me (I live on Julian Road) thats near the upper bristol road. So If i walk down to the upper bristol road for about 7.20 I shouldn't have a problem right :)

Cheers for your help - I like to get these things sorted out before the morning, because I can't stand panicing, I don't want to be a nervous wreck when i get there, I'm scared enough of bikes as it is!

Yeah, get there early for it, as those buses try to stick spot on to the time table. Just jump out early to make them stop (badgerline drivers like to claim they dont see you <_< )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links