Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decided

Razor

dont goo to a toyota stealership go to a non franchise dealer or private, you dont need come back aslong as its HPI clear as toyotas dont break remember its not a fiat

Quick update folks, his Punto is as good as sold! :thumbsup:

joining the black pack. A brand new black Yaris T-sport will soon be winging its way to me sooner than expected.

So i might be at the nxt meet on the 26th june or wenever it is and maybe even a trip to jae could be happening.

Just have to bear the suspension for a while first port of call will be envy for those coilovers.

Im also think about a borla zorst - does any one know how much they r?

yeah - it'll be good to have the same set of wheels as u (ross) thr gorgeous but i won't get them if u don't want me to!! i know how ppl r bout thr wheels want to be individual n all that. are ur the bright silver cos they look darker in the pics on another thread.

yeah - it'll be good to have the same set of wheels as u (ross) thr gorgeous but i won't get them if u don't want me to!! i know how ppl r bout thr wheels want to be individual n all that. are ur the bright silver cos they look darker in the pics on another thread.

Which ones u talkin about mate???

The ones in my avatar (gold clio williams 15") or the other ones (chrome&gunmetal Lenso Evo2 17")?

He's talking about your new 1's Ross! :thumbsup:

And Razor speak English, enough of this text speak dummy! :rolleyes:

And you can't get that TRD Borla exhaust in this country! :(

If u want to get the same wheels then go for it!!!

If ur getting a black TS then id suggest theses:

lensozeon18kc.jpg

Or these

stage1large12oc.jpg

:drool::drool: im in love with them, love the lenso zeon wheels, sooo sexy!! any one want mine :P

:drool:  :drool: im in love with them, love the lenso zeon wheels, sooo sexy!! any one want mine  :P

me

do you just want everything i own :P

think ill keep mine, and besides if and when i decide to sell, i gave lee first dibs

Correct Alan, I think he will be buying it from Shields in Glasgow, its on Kennishead Road if anyone's interested! :thumbsup:

I'll hopefully never have to deal with Arnold Clark ever again! :censor:

Shields are a top notch dealer - was in there on Monday and have another :thumbsup: for them about my front brakes which I'll post soon :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links