Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kitt Write Up.

Calisto

Thanks DA. :group-cuddles: and other editors :D

It is printed and framed and on my bedroom wall. :D :rolleyes:

Hey Ash, i read the right up this morning! Congratulations!!!

How come everyones been changing usernames recently, have i missed something? :thumbsup:

Hey Ash, i read the right up this morning!  Congratulations!!!

How come everyones been changing usernames recently, have i missed something?  :thumbsup:

Go into Gold then you will understand mate. :(

All you got to do is ask the TOC editors and they will see what they can do.

It would be nice to see some new car reviews, like we had for the Aygo by Steve and Ken...

oh and ash, the story doesnt mention what mods (apart from the lights) you have.. care to share?

It would be nice to see some new car reviews, like we had for the Aygo by Steve and Ken...

oh and ash, the story doesnt mention what mods (apart from the lights) you have.. care to share?

Would live to share Fidge but I am saving the best for JAE but apart from that there are some mods in TOC's Garage

just had a peak - nice :D

shame things like the springs etc wernt mentioned in the story...

so go on, what was your first mod?

Gonna see if they will 'do' me when my engine is fixed and my wheels/zorst is on!

just had a peak - nice :D

shame things like the springs etc wernt mentioned in the story...

so go on, what was your first mod?

God first mod seems like years ago but I think it was the wheels, then clear indicators, lowered suspension, new steering wheel, OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THE engine swap. :rolleyes: paint job on body and alloys, induction kit (but getting a better one) Personal Number plate A13 KYT...... Still quite a bit to come yet :D

Are those golf gti wheels on your car???

Yep they sure are, those are her wheels for Winter..... but at the moment she has got her Fox Racing alloys on (ready for the shows and they are looking sexy) :yes:

Congratulations... and well done to the Editors.. good job people :thumbsup:

Edit: Looks like i will meet KITT at the same place where Ash bought her... Ferry Bridge

Hi Ash! No probs hun - KITT was a pleasure to write up! :thumbsup:

Anyone who does want their car featured can contact one of us Editors (thats me, ~Rach~ or MSC_Kev and we'll do our best! :thumbsup:

Looking good!!!

WElcome to the exclusive TOC reviewed cars club :P :thumbsup:

Hi Ash! No probs hun - KITT was a pleasure to write up!  :thumbsup:

Anyone who does want their car featured can contact one of us Editors (thats me, ~Rach~ or MSC_Kev and we'll do our best!  :thumbsup:

Don't know about anyone else.. but i think the editors should just pick them, and surprise a member.. obviously consulting the member beforehand. That way none of the users will feel a prat for asking and getting refused.

There isn't a guideline on what cars we can and cannot feature. Obviously if everyone asks then we cant promise that everyone will get featured because its one car per month and if we get 30 requests then it might be a case of picking out of the hat, but in any case it wouldnt be a "Oh their car is better than their car, lets pick them" situation.

We had Kimi in mind anyway so we had already picked her when we did Issue 1 and Ash just came and asked, so KITT got in Issue 2!

All I will say is, anyone is welcome to ask for their car to be featured, but its really the luck of the draw as to who gets chosen if we have lots of requests. Just please be understanding and patient as we would love to feature everyones cars but we can't! We would never point blank refuse to feature a car (unless for a very very good reason of course!)

Editors are not monsters, well maybe Mogwais - we are monsters but we are cute and fluffy and only our offspring bite! :lol::lol:

it wouldnt be a "Oh their car is better than their car, lets pick them" situation.

Didn't mean it that way.. but i can see how you thought i did.. all i meant was that some members with great cars might be a little shy.. there are one or two i wouldn't mind knowing a little more about (will save my questions for JAE though).. and others might feel that they are begging, nothing to do with how others view them,, but how they might view themselves. Was just a thought, thats all :)

And on the "their car is better" thing.. i think ALL our cars are good, none "better" than any other.. each have their own merits.. modded or unmodded.. it's possibly the story behind a car that makes it interesting.. or the mods.

Anyhoo... back on topic.. KITT.

All cars are welcome to be featured, only rule is they have to be a Toyota :D

There's definitely a few cars I would love to feature, as would Em and Kev, and I'm sure you'll have more feature cars coming your way :D ;)

nice :)

still wanted my yaris doing :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links