Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New To Celica, Bit Of Help Guys

sid-uk

hey guys i just bought a mint st202 ss2 with only 60,000 on the clock, what a car, used to driving clio 16v and the like, so opted for a bit of jap, i am really happy, except i am only getting about 120 miles from a £25.00 fill, not booting it coz i had the kids in, could there be something wrong or is that about right, also i have the auto version, what are my first options for releasing more ponies, i was thinking exhaust, air filter, would i see any benifit, any quick fixes for releasing more potential, and wheels, what wheels fit, like a set off a vw, vauxhall, ford, peugoet, and finally how easy is it too deretrict, and will this give me more power, thanks guys :D

are you running it on unleaded or optimax ? jap motors need optimax or they just suffer in the bhp department. you should be getting roughly 80 miles to a tenner .

Welcome to TOC and Celica ownership - Vote for your car in the Celica Poll :thumbsup:

80 mile to a tenner, i'm lucky if i get 50 miles to a tenner and thats not using the power button?

the ecu will be mapped to run on 101 ron fuel, which fuel are you using?

been using unleaded and super unleaded, nearest optimax garage is miles away, is it much more exspensive,

sid you must use super unleaded at all times . imports dont like 95 ron fuel it hampers the performance , reset the ecu and fill up with super after 2 tanks of super reset the ecu once more and you will reap the rewards of extra bhp.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links