Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Under The Seat

rallymad

Hi everybody,I just bought a jap celica st202 very clean really happy with it :D :thumbsup: but i would like to know what the electrical box under the drivers seat is for it looks like its a wave extender for the radio but i disconnected it and the radio was fine so could you let me know please what it is?

thinking of getting a K&N filter (57-0324) has any one got this it looks good on there web site but does it sound good?

do you have a lock and unlock buttons on the key fob , if so the box is for to open the doors via central locking, some will say its to do with the abs , i found disconnecting the box made my remote door unocker inoperative.

do you have a lock and unlock buttons on the key fob , if so the box is for to open the doors via central locking, some will say its to do with the abs , i found disconnecting the box made my remote door unocker inoperative.

Thanks for that info it must be the key my key is on the button but unfortunately is broken in two peaces ive asked in my toyota dealer for a new one but they said they cannot get me one .It must be the key because my car does not have ABS thanks again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links