Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Subaru Impreza Drivers Club Scotland Day

Ken555

Just in case some of the Toyota Owners in the area want to come along, I though I would let you know about this.

The Subaru Impreza Drivers Club have booked Grampian Transport Museum in Alford (20 miles west of Aberdeen on the A944) for our 2nd National Day in Scotland.

Last year I think we had something like 100 Imprezas over the course of the day, and 300 other cars, and a big turnout is expected again this year.

We've got full use of the facilities, which includes the large grass display area, the covered grandstand overlooking the track and of course the sprint track itself

We've got the facility booked for the whole day, though the track won't open until about 9:30am and will close about 4pm.

Like last year, we are hoping to have a variety of trader and dealer stands there on the day, as well as food vans etc.

Best of all, this event is free of charge!!!

The only charge will be if you want to take your car out on track, where the cost will be a mere £10 for as many runs as you can fit in during the day. Only one car is permitted on track at a time.

We are also hoping to have a bouncy castle for the kids (again free of charge!), and possibly face painting as well.

Last year was a fantastic day out, and I'm sure this year will be no expection.

Sounds like an excellent day out and as i should be in a WRX by then i'll make a point of being there. :thumbsup:

Don't need a scooby to come, all cars welcome. If we know a group is coming we'll keep an area for you free.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership