Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drool!

GIDDLEPIN

Oh I don't know, could make do with one or two of those cars shown.

Never be able to go to Tescos ever again though. :P

This hurts me to look at and yet I cant take my eyes off the screen, surely no1 needs 2 Ferrari F50's, does any1 know ***** Marconi's phone number so I see if he'll give me 1 of them?

Some stunning cars there!!!

I have a real thing for Maseratis, and one of my all time faves is at the top :D (that was also on top gear last night ;)

Jay Leno's "Tank car" totally bonkers, 1600 bhp, fro I think its a 27,000cc engine (or somethiing like that) its BIG.

Mercedes 300SL (gullwing) :drool::drool: the first ever road car to have EFi, and 240 bhp froma 3.0 n/a engine in 1955. That is impressive!!! Probably the first ever "supercar"

Bugatti Atlantic is just total :drool: I don't know much about them though :(

The ferraris do nothing for me.. *yawn* another ferrari ho hum... they are everywhere......

I swear that calloway vorvette has vaxhaul tigra rear lights :lol:

mmmmm Maserati.... *likes the MC-12 :D

I must say the Aston convertible on TG last night had me drooling... yeah ok.. its not a good as the coupe.... but... its a convertible ;) nice :P

I'll take one of each please! lol

At least a year... cause you have to give it a thorough testing in all weathers and occasions :yes:

At the end of the day 99.9% of buyers of the Aston rag top will be people like my mum :rolleyes: They want a smart and pretty drop top to look good rolling around town in...

Most of them will probably never get near their red line, and live a life of low miles and many car park dings...

I expect to see a fair few in Henley...........

Maseratis rock... I have always preferred them over Ferrari/Lambo.. you can drive one about without mothers telling their daughters "that man has a small willy" :D

If I hadn;t have been made redundant I was looking to go for one of these on Hp (they are comming down in price!!)

Maserati-3200-GT_640.jpg Onviously it would have to be the pre face lift one with the "banana" tail lights!!!!..

I hadn;t however looked into running costs, I am imagining, being italian, they fall apart and cost lots to fix quite often!

Who said anything about a convertible???

I like the idea of a Bi turbo V8 :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links