Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saw You (silver Gen 6? Celica On M3)

robadob

If you're a member of the TOC then hi!

Nice car you have there missy :)

Is the spoiler from an FTO? Think I've seen it on the FTO before but could be dreaming!

I was driving my Focus RS home from work (sorry for driving up ur ***** but I was checking out your car :)), heading north on the M3. Overtook you just before the Fleet service station and we both came off at J4 (you went towards F'borough, I went t'other way)

lol, no

but she was cute ;)

it's something we have over on ffoc - a "Was it you" forum

It's a bit of a small chance isn't it??

I mean I drove past four celicas yesterday - one very nice Red Gen 7 that looks like Gordys, a black gen 6, a silver gen 6 and an orangey sort of colour gen 6 but it would be a bit unlikely to find them all on here!!

When I'm out in the Focus I must drive past 100 other foci, it would take me all day to remember and ask if they were anyone else (probably would get some replies though with that many!!) :lol:

Yeh but it was a fairly kitted celica so the owner is more likely to be a member of the TOC :P

I saw a kitted Focus yesterday in Winchester, so posted on the Was it you? on FFOC and low and behold the owner is a member :P

It's not like I'm picking out random ordinary cars ;)

I'll give a prize to the First TOCer who spots ME on the roads................ :yes:

I'll give a prize to the First TOCer who spots ME on the roads................ :yes:

That's very nearly a gift-horse to me, given I live (relatively) just down the road from you!!!

Reckon I'm going to have to move my country driving to Hertfordshire now, just to win the prize!!!!!!!! :)

Rob - it's obvious you're just motorway stalking!!! ;) No shame in admitting it, we all do it!!! :)

I was pootling down the m40 - 50 - 60 mph with a black kitted gen7 with a big rear spoiler and a huge side dent on Saturday, not really racing each other cos we'd pull over each after a mile and let the other lead, wasnt anyone on here was it? I was in the silver veilside gen 7

edited for speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links