Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mid Pipe And De Cat

zebidi

probs asked this many times, but no one really answered. :(

where can i get a de cat pipe for yaris from? what would be even better would be to get a pipe direct from the manifold to the backbox.

would increasing the diameter of the pipe help also?

please send me links, thank you guys :)

Envy defo do a de-cat not sure about a mid-pipe though! :thumbsup:

Envy link up the top! :D

Absolutley no idea where you'd get a proper de-cat pipe specific for yaris... best bet would be a powerflow exhaust place who will creat the pipe work you want. Probably around £200 for what you're wanting including fit.

again powerflow, thell do a custom one for the car, i know dan, yaristpot has used them and thats where he got his de-cat from, alternativly for a few more notes £350 to be precise you could always get the envy sports cat, less hassel with mot time and the law! :thumbsup:

You should keep the pipe a sensible size... back pressure is needed to keep the engine running efficiently... Possibly a sports cat, or i you really want to go through the MOT hassle lark (which personnally i would avoid) your best bet is a large bore pipe with a silencer near to the engine....

This could easily be adjusted to get optimum pressure....

*Just an idea*

the blitz back box has a clamp on the end of it for 2 bolts. how would this fit onto the standard pipe? welding? what do i need to tell the fitters exactly?

My system uses the envy sports cat and hks backbox - but I know that Rossnova has an Envy supplied decat section.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links