Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow - Sunday Convoy

System~G

Please note that times have changed!!!

We will be meeting at the services at 07:45 to leave at 08:00 for the convoy to Pod

Just to let people who are planning on going to Santa Pod for Japshow on the Sunday (19/6/05) that we will be meeting up to convoy to the track.

The gates open at 7am for club members who have passes to park on the club stand and then at 8am the gates open for those who don't have club passes.

Now I remeber there was a fair bit of queing so we will be meeting at Rothersthorpe Services (Northampton Services) at J15A on the Southbound side of the M1.

Those coming from the South (i.e on the northbound carriageway) also exit at J15A and initially follow signs to Northampton, crossing under the motorway. once under the motorway and very first roundabout after the bridge you just went under take 1st exit and follow signs to services. This roundabout is almost under the bridge itself.

We will be meeting at the services at 07:00 to leave at 07:15 to get to Santa Pod for 08:00 (extra time allowed to compensate for queing). If you are not at the services by 07:15 we will leave without you.

Please put your name down to let us know to expect you. Also put down if you have already arranged passes. If you haven't arranged passes yet, please PM Ken ASAP for availability (not sure if any are left).

I will collect your passes from Ken on the Saturday morning convoy B)

I am also expecting people from Northants Jap and possibly also IMOC and MR2OC to join this convoy.

Confirmed:

1] Kimi (pass)

2] Richard-K (pass)

3] System-G (pass)

4]

5]

6]

7]

Garrick,

What route are you intending to take from the M1?

We're staying overnight in Wellingborough so, depending on your route, could join the convoy closer to the Pod.

Here's a map of the route.

The best place for you to tag along would be the A509 just after you have gone under a bridge heading towards Irchester/Wollaston, there is a pub on the left with layby style parking on the road side (It's about 200 yards from the roundabout and about 20 yards from the bridge).

Map of route:

69d84f25.gif

If anyone is needing written instructions, please PM me your email address so I can send you the .doc file :thumbsup:

I can't upload it here as the forum won't allow me for some reason :wacko:

I will collect your passes from Ken on the Saturday morning convoy B)

Nice one, thanks :thumbsup:

Confirmed:

1] Kimi (pass)

2] Richard-K (pass)

3] System-G (pass)

4]

5]

6]

7]

4] PaulT (pass)

Cheers

Paul.

:thumbsup: I will be there... against better judgement as working late saturday night and live 120 miles from the meet! zzzzz, Ken has a pass for me so please pick it up, thanks.

Confirmed:

1] Kimi (pass)

2] Richard-K (pass)

3] System-G (pass)

4] PaulT (pass)

5] bluepaseo (pass)

6]

7]

8]

9]

10]

Edited by System~G

Here's a map of the route.

The best place for you to tag along would be the A509 just after you have gone under a bridge heading towards Irchester/Wollaston, there is a pub on the left with layby style parking on the road side (It's about 200 yards from the roundabout and about 20 yards from the bridge).

Map of route:

69d84f25.gif

If anyone is needing written instructions, please PM me your email address so I can send you the .doc file :thumbsup:

I can't upload it here as the forum won't allow me for some reason :wacko:

I know where that pub is. Do you have a rough idea what time you'll be passing? Problem is we can't get breakfast at the hotel til after 8.00am so the absolute earliest we'd be there would be 8:30.

I know where that pub is.  Do you have a rough idea what time you'll be passing?  Problem is we can't get breakfast at the hotel til after 8.00am so the absolute earliest we'd be there would be 8:30.

Aaaww :( We will be passing the pub at around 07:45 Why don't you grab brekkie at the Pod? Wait no... If I were you stop at the hotel for full english :yes:

:lol:

We will just have to catch up at the pod when you get in John :thumbsup:

i've got an idea........................................

john bring us all bacon and sausage sandwiches :lol:

see you at the pod john :thumbsup:

i've got an idea........................................

john bring us all bacon and sausage sandwiches :lol:

see you at the pod john :thumbsup:

Let me think about this.....

I flash the cash for a full English and then give it all away... mmmmmm

NO I DON'T THINK SO :lol:

See ya all there guys.

looking forward to this... breakfast will be nice! RAC route thing reckons 3 hours to Northampton... thats up at 4 then :wacko:

Confirmed:

1] Kimi (pass)

2] Richard-K (pass)

3] System-G (pass)

4] Rossnova (pass)

5]

6]

7]

Ive arranged with Ken to collect my pass on saturday morning at the services.

Im leaving Edinburgh at 8pm so i can get down 2 the services for about 2am then i can have a sleep in the car till you guys get there :thumbsup:

Im leaving Edinburgh at 8pm so i can get down 2 the services for about 2am then i can have a sleep in the car till you guys get there :thumbsup:

Now that's hardcore B)

Everyone from the other clubs I have tried to get to join us has commented thinking we're nuts enough meeting at the services at 7am :D

I don't blame them :ph34r:

I am happy to shift it back a bit - maybe to meet at the services at 7:45 to leave at 8am??? but a lot of us know about the long ques from last year... I anticipate the ques to start at about 8:45 - 9am and then die down after 10am

So who says original meet times?

Who says shift to later?

My Mobile (work phone) is 07834 255302 if you have any problems getting to the meet point. Those of you who have my personal number can use that as well if need be :thumbsup:

Confirmed:

1] Kimi (pass)

2] Richard-K (pass)

3] System-G (pass)

4] PaulT (pass)

5] bluepaseo (pass)

6] Rossnova (pass)

7]

8]

9]

10]

If you're leaving the services at 8.00am that will give us time to have breakfast and join the convoy when you pass through Irchester as suggested earlier. Need to get this sorted before I switch off tonight as I'll be gone from Cardiff by 7.00am tomorrow morning.

yeah its better for me a little later,as i have to call at my dads on way due to it being fathers day,atm i have to knock him up at 5.45 :eek:

i'll text richard k and tell him if we do change it,as he TOCs at work!!

so its 7.45 at the services.

also think ross nova might be mixed up on his convoys as hes comming down sat,i've pm'd him but think he may have left :unsure:

if thats the new time i'll go alter my post in TIF as couple of them may be joining us.

Thanks Kim :thumbsup:

I will PM all who have put their names down as well and hope to grab them before Sunday :unsure:

I'm up for that then. Would you add me to the list please and get our pass from Ken.

I've PM'd you my mobile number in case of problems, I've got the one you posted earlier - see you at the layby.

Cheers mate.

Please Note Times have Changed!!!

We will now be meeting at the services at J15A on the M1 (Southbound side) at 07:45 and leaving to covoy to the Pod at 08:00

If you are coming up from the south, please see first post on how to get to southbound side services :thumbsup:

Confirmed:

1] Kimi (pass)

2] Richard-K (pass)

3] System-G (pass)

4] PaulT (pass)

5] bluepaseo (pass)

6] Rossnova (pass)

7] ae111sr (pass) - Tagging on in Wellingborough

8]

9]

10]

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership