Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1990 Black Celica 2.0gt-i For Sale

Fizz

Looks like I might be leaving the Toyota crew as I have seen a Sweet VW Corrado 1.8 16Valve for sale... and I am in a position where I feel I need to move on to another car... this is the reason for sale...

Its a 1990 Toyota Celica 2.0GT-i in jet black in mint condition. (5th Generation)

15 inch 6th gen Rims in mint condition and they look damn good on the car compared to those standard podgy ones..:P

It has just passed its MOT last week with no faults at all :thumbsup: and it has about 5 months left on the road tax.

I have just replaced the rear Brake disks and also the brake pads so it's stopping power is excellent and it keeps the clean theme as the old disks started to rust a little with time...(Wear and tear)

Central Locking, Electric windows - sunroof - side mirrors, and it also has an immobiliser fitted to her...

Got a face off CD player installed and i have personally had the car serviced through a friend of mine who works for Toyota as a fully qualified mechanic.

Infact he is the one who fitted the disks on the car for me as well... very good friend.. :thumbsup:

Waht else can i tell ya bout her... notin much more really apart from it looks the dogs bitz and especially since its black and there aint many around like this.

I'm based in Bradford West Yorkshire... about 15 miles from Leeds.

If you have any further questions or requests then please PM me...

No time wasters please...

Here is a pic i took a couple of weeks ago...

celicasale.jpg

It both looks and runs Real Smooth!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, is the Celica still for sale? If so can you let me have some details such as mileage and price....

Cheers

Pob ( Sheffield )

Email to - marc.bartle@telewest.co.uk

Hi, is the Celica still for sale? If so can you let me have some details such as mileage and price....

Cheers

Pob ( Sheffield )

Email to - marc.bartle@telewest.co.uk

yep fella ... its still for sale...

check this link for further info and pics...

http://65.54.246.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=...3d24%26t%3d3838

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links