Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

16 Inch Wheels

ronnyboy696

hi there everybody. how we doing.

ok im thinking of getting some 16 inch 6 spoke gold speedline alloys for my SR. But will they fit okay. will the arches need to be adjusted.

This is just an idea, just wanna check before i go out and buy them.

Thanks Ronny boy

you'll be fine with 16's even if you lower it 40mm, maybe with a full car it may rub a bit

it's 17's that cause the problem.

Im also thinking of 16's a very exclusive wheel - but im worried bout the 7" width of them will it rub the inside of the arch?

Lovely - 195 for me then . I really want a pair of Rota Slipstream or a set of rota flight both black with a polished lip. might try a wee mock up with photoshop, when i get the yaris back

So whats the widest wheel you can put on the yaris. and what tyre size will it take

I'd say 7" is the widest you could go for, I'd also only go for 195 or 205 wide tyres! :thumbsup:

cheers. i will be trying to find some wheels and build some money to buy them. shouldnt be too long.

im getting some SR springs tommorrow which should lower mine 30mm. But ive got 17s already, so im worried that they they might rub? :(

No, can't see them rubbing personally mate, i have lowered 35mm on 16", and have no problems. And i thought SR Springs only lowered 20mm? But let's not get into that argument again! :P

Yo,.. i wanna do that ,... im thinking of ,...well,...im Going to get some 16 icnh OZ superleggaras and lower springs by 35mm. i most probably get that done in the summer. i was wandering what kind of springs. I have no knowledge watsover about springs and stuff. all this apexi stuff,.. dats the make of them rite? so for me to lower 35mm,... which ones are best?

One other thing is, when i sit in my cousins chaved up mrk 1 vaxhall corsa, everytime he goes over a bump, even the slightest, his car bounces hard, but then u feel the car bouncing on. i dont kno if its just the car, or the springs, but im just hoping that doesnt happen to me.

Does lowering the car effect the peformance by a lot or just a bit? like when i drive over bumps, wat happens:p

Well thats a lot of information ive asked for, so if it can be answered, then that would be great! Thanks!

Cheers Do0ds

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links