Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Barryboys Hacked

Fidgits

Thats just so wrong IMO - ok so you dont like a website or a forum - just dont read it! Whats the point in hacking it and making yourseldf look like:

a. a total nerd

b. deranged

c. a deranged total nerd

:rolleyes:

I agree it's not exactly correct, but they've been having people's backs up for a while now. Surely they saw it coming?

Could someone do a screen dump? Fir some reason it says I've been banned :(

A

I have to agree with Demonic Angle ...if you don't like it don't visit and read it

However I also have to agree with RossP ...they have been putting alot of peoples backs up!

When Baryboys began it was a most entertaining site devoted to showing what badly modified/customised cars were about (The word 'Chav' I don't think was in use then!). Unfortunately in recent times the site just seemed to be featuring (and rediculing) any enthusiast owned car they could find a picture of (and no before someone says it nothing of mine has ever appeared on there) which to me was some what spiteful. I believe there was a member on this site with a tastefully modified Starlet SR which 'appeared' on their site, why I do not know as the car did not in anyway look 'Chav'. Also 'Classic' cars with correct period modifications have been appearing on the site for so called 'ridicule' again I could see nothing silly with these cars.

Yes barryboys have been a good sorce of entertainment for ridiculing certain 'areas' of the car custom scene but in some cases I think it's more a case of Jealousy of someones pride and joy.

i think its funny! dude on local cruise site showed me the link a few days ago, i laughed my ***** off! haha!

they deserved it!

weird with the invisible forums, theyre even arguing amongst themselves, been a long time coming and i doubt many will miss the site!

go to barryboys and see for yourself, you can access aeverything, even te mod forum pages. but it doesnt looklike anyone can post owt now.

lol nice one. most people think its funny that their car get slated on there........ i think its even better when there is a thread on there slating me :lol: cheers reece :P

A quick look, shows they have broken in and copied the sql database from the .co.uk website.

They have then set up a new website (.info) and reinstalled the same forum and used the database they stole.

All it does is give away personal details about the owners so you can send them abuse. It also gives you access to the old private posts

excellent! :D

i must meet this 'payback' and shake his hand!

I think it's a bit sad, most the cars on there were sheds and deserve to have all the insulta that go with owning a rubbish car..

Ok so no one likes the site much apart from the people who go on, but no forum deserves to be taken over and held hostage.....

Imagine how pi**ed we'd all be if some disgruntled Vauxhall or Ford owner took over TOC and made a mockery of it..... :o

But Toc doesn't take the mick out of every car with a spoiler!

Barryboys was set up with the sole purpose of slagging off how people mod there cars (good or bad).

Just because they dont like it shouldn't mean they can rip it to shreads...

i agree

ok some of it was trash and deserved slating

but some had hardwork, time, money and effort into them

ok, ok some peoples cup of tea is not a corsa with a bodykit destined for a civic and 19inch rims yadda yadda... people have their own taste and put alot of work into what they do

and personally i dont think thats right

Yer, some guy on TOC's starlet was cussed when it looked absolutly fine.

I think they desrvered to have thier forum messed up because sometimes they go too far.

Yes, it maybe true that most cars have been 'Barry-ed' ( :lol: what a sad term).

But i think people modify their cars to be unique, to make thier car really theirs, know what i mean... well, i think you all should ;) :D

Big T

P.S. My brother is sooo happy some1 hacked it.. (the one with the BMW somewhat resently linked to) no suprise there.. :P

Hmmm, just heard from a mate who goes on the mitsucolt club or somthing, he said some guy known as 'Mosavi1986' hacked the site and he hacked the mitsu site aswell :lol: . So.. i think we might need to get some additional protection :P , but nah it should be ok, cos we got nothin' to hide... do we? Dont know what you gold memeber get up to.. <_< :P :rolleyes:

Big T

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links