Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Lights On Ebay!

MillzE

Not what i was expecting.... was hoping for something like... erm... nice...

Who is it who imported/ bought some nice LED clusters from japan?....

Was hoping it was those, as i remember them to be nice...

Hadn't bother to read the bit below...

"These are way cooler that Lexus lights"

yeah... sure... wayyyyy cool

raywong has the lights I want! :angry:

Wonder if Kevin has got a hold of them yet? ;)

You know the LED lights you lot always talk about I.e These Well that site also sells the same set as these on eBay but with the chromey lookin bit being read Show here They look better in red and i prefer them to the other LED lights as i dnt particularly like them!

Must... Find... First ones...

I think the rather red ones would look ghey with my red car anywho...

The first ones remind me of nightrider as well for some reason.. (The show not the nice young chap on here)

To be honest i really like these ones. Probably due to the fact that they're a bit different. Am seriously considering on bidding on them

The second set look really nice, i can't access eBay (crappy school security) but is there anyone else that sells them??

I want a set like ray's!!!! :thumbsup: We should ask Kevin for a group buy!!! :thumbsup:

If someone shows me a pic of ray's i might consider this

They look the same as Phase2 rear lights... except they are LED's and when lit up look very nice!

Those posted look absolutley awful. There's a Saxo on my street with them... i think that tells you everything you need to know!

yeah so these here just these have a few more LEDs in above the reflector. They can be brought from this site here (translated) I know it is in japanese but why not just right them an email in japanese! i no you may not speak it so just right basic english and then convert it using some computer wizardry! I would do this myself but i dont own my yaris yet nor do i want those lights! The E-mail address is even given on their site! ags@avant-garde-sports.com There now you can go buy in your group style :D :group-cuddles:

i like the ones on eBay alot! if people think im a chav fine! lol, but i think there cool, an a bit different!! also the ones whcih are more red are better! but on my red car, they just woudlnt stand out enough!

top-20050602.jpg

d2_1_b.JPG

Danny i totally agree with you! i hoping to get a red yaris and i was thinkin the LEDs everyone goes mad about are no good for red yaris (would look awesome on a black yaris (knightrider style as someone said!)) On a red yaris i think either those chromey affect LEDs or Lexus lights. I no lexus light have been over done but on the red yaris it is what suits best. Nice and crisp with a good contrast. Also the effect of the LEDs that everyone craves about doesnt do it for me.

Don't call me a chav because you dont know me and i definitely aint! Lexus lights on other cars do look very stupid but on a yaris it is the simplicity i like. (thinks of awful complexity of the 306 lexus lights and the likes)

Woody

Same here, provided i could afford them that is... Currently running two jobs but never seem to have enough for what I'm after lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links