Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Serviced Today

SMW

Just thought I would balance out all the negative posts about servicing with a really positive experience I had today with Lexus Hatfield.

My car was collected from my house at 7am this morning and the gentleman spent quite some time with me on the drive way going through all the niggles I wanted looking at.

Throughout the day phone calls to give updates and then at 6pm the car is delivered back to me.

Full service completed with neat and clear stamp in the book.

Steering wheel straightened (it was only slightly out but had been bugging me from day 1). Squeak from clutch pedal sorted as was hand brake play. Slight corrosion on both front alloys has resulted in them being replaced under warranty (not in stock though so a 2 week wait).

Couldn't be more pleased especially as the whole thing was free (well included in the purchase price).

Just to finish things off the tyres have been dressed (I guess they would have cleaned the whole car except I keep it immaculate anyway) and a nice little touch - bottle of complimentary wine in fancy box left on the passenger seat.

One pleased customer :thumbsup:

Ian

You going Lex Swindon ? Found them V Good when I was shopping.

That's excellent :thumbsup:

Nice to hear of a good experience for a change.

Just for the record my car's 10,000 miler earlier in the month seemed successful and uneventful :thumbsup:

A

When I took mine for its 30K service I booked it on the Friday and three spanking alloys were fitted on the following Tuesday :yes::thumbsup:

And not to forget my Gold discount.

Quoted £96 for an intermediate service.

Paid £86 :thumbsup:

I thought the servicing on the roadster would a bit more than that, good to see its fairly reasonable :thumbsup: ;) :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links