Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

SharK

Hi all! i hava an echo (or yaris) 1.3 for almost 2 years now...ive always been here as a guest reader...and somehow know a bit abt everybody...im from lebanon in the middle east! NO! we dont have war here its been over for 15 years...my echo came with the minimum installed...what i mean is that it has no electric windows no power door lock...the bumpers are not painted....the wheels 13" with the old metal rims...but had plastic covers on them.....the dealer said these are the options available for our area!!! :ffs: i had to make some adjustments...i added 15" OZ rims and 195/50/15 Hankook tyres...power locks with alarm system painted the bumpers...and added two boshman rear speaker with 4 channels Saga power amplifier...I really like to thank you all b/c of the gr8 advices u gave me from time to time...even though u didnt know!

Hi there, welcome to the forums. Glad you found some good advice here, and congrats on the mods!

Nice to hear from you at last and welcome!

Please post some photos of your Echo. :thumbsup:

ill be posting some pix soon...after i wash the car... and btw rossp i might go 2 ayanapa in august...its either cyprus or sharm el-shekh...

wow saga amp........... mine lasted all of 2 mins :D

oh and. welcome :P

hehehehe....i had no enough money for the pioneer or xplod and was dying for a sound system cuz it came with only 2 front Speakers...but it had been and still running gr8 for 4 months now

oh yeah..btw thanx :P

Sharm El-Sheik mate, Napa sucks!!!

hmmm...i can c u r on the turkish side...anyways i went to sharm 3 years ago...but never been to cyprus...its only 30 min 2 be there..

Dude, get an atlas...Paphos is the south west coast of cyprus. The turks have the northern part. In fact, the green line almost runs parallel to Ayia Napa (Famagusta, across Nicosia and up to Pyrgos). I'm the furthest away from the turks than any other town in Cyprus. And i know it's only 30 minutes to get there, I have been to Beirut before. But Ayia Napa is all full of Chavs and stinks of sewage this summer because they are re-doing the sewage system. Only time i'll be going there this year is August as Tiesto has a gig on there apparently on the 18th

Hi and welcome!

Saw an article about driving in Beiruit a few months ago - it looks like a nice city :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Alan

ive always been here as a guest reader...and somehow know a bit abt everybody...

Gosh - I'm in trouble then! :lol::lol:

Welcome to the forums - we always like to see a new friendly face on here! :yes: :) :thumbsup:

Yey, welcome to TOC and welcome to the base model yaris/vitz/echo club! - got to love not having PAS haven't we!

thank u all!

driving in beirut is fun yes...b/c the traffic laws are there but not neccaserily to be obeyed since the police do not pay much attention on traffic...so yeah no speed limits...but people follow a certain driving ethics....to make life easier... ;)

again thank u all!

Welcome to the club, even though it sounds like you've been here longer than me

welcome to the posting world of TOC :thumbsup:

kimi :wub:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links