Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Manifold

yarislad2004

Any one know where i can get a stainless steel inlet manifold from? Envy do not do one so i am a bit stuck

Yeah Envy do a 'Megan Racing' stainless one - nice peice of kit.

You'll find its often better to call and speak to Kevin at Envy regarding Yaris stuff - hes often in the process of doing stuff and hasnt yet got it onto the website.

You'll find its often better to call and speak to Kevin at Envy regarding Yaris stuff - hes often in the process of doing stuff and hasnt yet got it onto the website.

i have the megan racing manifold on mine, fantastic and works a treat combined with the sports cat and mid section

:thumbsup:

have to agree with clarky here, often found a lot easier to call them, always nice to have a chat and hear what they are currently developing!!

i have the megan racing manifold on mine, fantastic and works a treat combined with the sports cat and mid section

:thumbsup:

have to agree with clarky here, often found a lot easier to call them, always nice to have a chat and hear what they are currently developing!!

how much did you pay?

Thats a bargain especially if its stainless. Is it easy to fit or a garage jobby?

depends if you know what your doing. personally i'd say yes. but if you dont know what your doing, you'll round all the nuts of or sheer the studs...........

There is only six bolts involved but as Earpl has pointed out the positions of these bolts is awkward and since they connect the exhaust to the engine they get hot and therefore seize ...

I tried a local place to do this and they gave up after three hours, but the mechanic at Envy had the old one off in 10mins and the new one on in 20.

I have an email somewhere from a guy that did this on his own driveway in a morning .. but he obviously knew what he was doing.

Oh - and you dont put the heat shield back on again...

There is only six bolts involved but as Earpl has pointed out the positions of these bolts is awkward and since they connect the exhaust to the engine they get hot and therefore seize ...

I tried a local place to do this and they gave up after three hours, but the mechanic at Envy had the old one off in 10mins and the new one on in 20.

I have an email somewhere from a guy that did this on his own driveway in a morning .. but he obviously knew what he was doing.

Oh - and you dont put the heat shield back on again...

that sounds really good. what are the positives about getting a stainless inlet manifold?

i found one cheap.

First and foremost the exhaust gases are able to more freely flow (or exit) due to a better designed tube section, typically with larger diameter piping then theres the fact the stainless steel makes for a header for life ...

The design of the standard header is very different when you see the two together

First and foremost the exhaust gases are able to more freely flow (or exit) due to a better designed tube section, typically with larger diameter piping then theres the fact the stainless steel makes for a header for life ...

The design of the standard header is very different when you see the two together

ok kool. i found a stainless steel inlet manifold for £125 and exhaust manifold for £105.

so i think i need to buy them.

Where are u finding the inlet manifold from? Only reason I ask is that Ive never seen one (dont think even for a scion)?

Other thing is that if its a foreign supplier it'll more than likely involve import tax?

where are the inlet ones?

well at the moment its a plastic inlet manifold. now i was told that if i was to have a supercharger fitted then i would need a new inlet manifold. now i have been told that its stainless but i aint sure. it may just be a metal one.

Still have never ever heard of one - you got a pic or a link?

not yet. its from a breakers website.

i dont think you grasp what i said when i said you'd need a new inlet manifold......... the coopers super charger will have to be bolted directly to the inlet. so a manifold would have to be cast and machined to go from a cooperS charger to a yaris inlet. this cant be bourght it has to be made. and will be big bucks. + to make it harder it would have to be made to mount the charger so its lined up with all the new pullys (aircon, power steering and alternator) perfectly.

so i ask again. where have you found this stainless inlet manifold?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links