Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Sunstrip

cmarshall

Has anyone got a TRD sunstrip. I just got mine from eBay, problem is the adhesive means I have to stick it onto the inside of the screen not the usual outside. The wing mirror is obviously going to be a difficult barrier to get around. Any ideas? cheers :thumbsup:

i would have thought your better having it on the inside as being a better option as it would be protected and your not going to scuff it as much when washing...

Can you not remove the rear view and replace it once the sunstrip is on and dried ??

both chriscanavan and dannyboy have them on their, not sure if chris has fitted his yet as said theres a few issues obviously due to it being stuck on the inside of the car!!

I THINK I MAY HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR U.....................

DONT PUT IT ON THE CAR. SUNSTRIPS = CHAV

i'll get may coat. hee hee

I agree, I usually hate them, but the TRD one I actually like, it dosen't look chav, I hate the ones with MOTORSPORT on they are pure chav. Oh well each to there own and all that!!! :P

just sent u a PM mate :thumbsup:

you need to slide the mirror out, mark on the sunstrip and cut the square bit out, because the plastic mirror holder cannot be removed from the windscreen

HTH

Ray

not bothered fittin mine. i had the problem with the mirror. the mirror bracket would be in the way and mean that i would have to cut into some of the text. i could have mounted it lower but would cover too much of the windscreen. ray can u send me the pm as well just incase u have done it different :thumbsup:

i have it on mine. i mounted mine low enough so that it does not cut through any text. mirror just slides upwards and comes off, just the mirror bracket u have to cut around. pretty easy to do if you have two people. just make sure ur friend gets it level on the other side! i had the trouble of my mate just stickin it on anywhere! so had to re-do it all again!!

cheers it gives me something to do for the weekend... :D

yeah ..the problem the dude wont send to israel :(

ill be happy to see a pic of the finished product.. maybe ill ask someone to send it over..

thnx

i will get some pics up once its done, by the weekend mate. :lol:

mine was bought from someone in japan and shipped over. cost me £20, and it is a bit different to the ones on eBay! i think it looks pretty good though!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links