Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fse Boost Valve

kirst_ie

Im considering getting aFSE Boot valve for my Celi, but i have heard many different views on them.

So i just want to know as anyone fitted one of these and what was the out come of it.

Cheers, Kirstie :D

OK mod but u'd be MUCH better off getting an apexi SAFC or VAFC (u cud use it for a shift light or summit).

make sure u get a guage to set the pressure up on it if u do get an FSE tho.

Yeah i was looking at these FSE valves but i dont really know what your meant to get out of them?? Do they actually make much difference to your power? :blink:

they provide a lame method of changing the fueling. Increasing the fuel pressure, forces more fuel through the injectors... obviously u end up with a fueling change right through the rev range which isnt really of much use.

Dont ask me why but fitting one of these and setting the recommended fuel pressure can provide u with better throttle response (perhaps down to latency of fuel reaching the injectors????) or on a modified car u cud increase the fueling to get ur highest peak BHP possible which would mess up the fueling for the rest of the rev range tho!

bit pointless on standard cars really, only get 1 if u start moddin which needs air-fuel regulatin, which also needs settin up correctly on a rollin road

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links