Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted A "chav" Car In Blackpool Today

Abdul_turbo

Yup MR2s... I was looking at the same time when i got my Celica....soo glad I did Celica..too many MR2s getting picked up by chavs.

..I still want tht bond car tho!!!

LOTUS = Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious :yes:

Yup MR2s... I was looking at the same time when i got my Celica....soo glad I did Celica..too many MR2s getting picked up by chavs.

..I still want tht bond car tho!!!

Ouch.

I'll get me tracky bottoms and baseball cap on then.... <_<

you best have if ur mr2 that looks like this car.

proper chav!

There are two black gen 6's in blackpool one is owned by a guy that lives near thornton and i have the other one. They both look nearly the same (a few of my mates kept phoning me 2 see if mine's been nicked). As for beening "chav" thats fighting talk! :ffs:

:thumbsup:

Yes I am old and i donot drive like a ******, just get to where i am going.

hello my name is abdul, i work in blackpool and own a celica gt4,

i have seen a very "chavtastic" black GEN 6 celica in blackpool recently which has a huge 6" exaust and the driver drives it like a complete *****, i think there is some sticker above the exaust (prob max power lol) just wondering if it is a member off here (hope not)

anyone else live around blackpool or preston as i am often up for cruises/meets

regards

al

Busted.... :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Mind you if them &#33;Removed&#33; rover drivers would get out of my way i might be able to get somewhere quicker :P

Geezer

Man if that is your car then I wouldnt own up to it.

Gotta admire your balls for driving it though I wouldnt be seen dead in it

As for beening "chav" thats fighting talk! :ffs:

this was me earlier............ honest

crap%20alarm%2072.jpg

My motor is a L reg and as for being a chav's car I dont know how you can say that because it is a standard black one with black tints inthe rear and a &#33;Removed&#33; noisy eghaust, which is the way i bought it... as for the sticker on the bumper its a half faded worn of drager one..........which to be quick honest if you were the larup that was driving near enough in my boot i am very suprised you could see it..

Also don,t call anybody a chav till you look in the mirror :yes:

we need pics here ...LOTS of pics....

you KNOW it makes sense....

i personally am suffering from a large metal wheelie bin that some numpty has nailed to the back of my GT4.... SS twin pipe ... soon my precious....soon.... after pie....

what the hell is a larup???????

i dont need lookin the mirror i have plenty of pics of me (and my car) you are a chav with a car like that,

when i saw u last week i stuck my middle finger at you (i was in a 54 plate gray ford focus which was a courtesy car), i remember u looked and to be honest looked a little scared!!

to be honest i think you had best go and spend.........tn_plonker_A4.jpg

Abdul, I really don't think that your posts are in the spirit of the TOC forums. It's really not the best way to introduce yourself to the group, coming on here and accusing other members of being 'chavs'. :!Removed!:

So far the only thing you have achieved is to make a tit of yourself. Still, it gives me a laugh everytime I see your avatar. :thumbsup:

My motor is a L reg and as for being a chav's car I dont know how you can say that because it is a standard black one(Nowt wrong with that) with black tints inthe rear(Slightly dodgy, but ok seeing as it`s a black car) and a &#33;Removed&#33; noisy eghaust,(If it`s a drager exhaust... Spot on) which is the way i bought it... as for the sticker on the bumper its a half faded worn of drager one..........which to be quick honest if you were the larup that was driving near enough in my boot i am very suprised you could see it..

Also don,t call anybody a chav till you look in the mirror  :yes:

Red bits by me. Can`t actually see anythin chavvy about this.. I mean it`s not like it`s trying to be something it aint.

And I agree with what Mikeb said. Abdul, be nice. :yes::thumbsup: :D

sorry guys, it does look like i have been out of order. i didnt know that he was a member off here but he was driving like idiot and u do look like a chav :P

perhaps i shouldent bully ppl on here. this isnt real life lol

gezzer if it was you then sorry and i may even buy you a burger off the pound saver menu at mc donalds (or you can use the money to buy a silencer for your exaust or buy a book on how to driver proper and safe) i will be at the mc donalds near the airport 2morrow for lunch (normal team meeting spot 4 me lol)

and thanks for the comments of my pic, B)

peace out

ab

your one crazy dude abdul!!!

Nothing wrong with rear tints or fat exhausts, however teamed together i can understand how some people may think its a bit "chav". I'd lose the rear tints personally and defintely if they are stick on lol!!!

Driving like an ***** i cant comment on, nor celica's in general as my is still at the garage i bought it from waiting for a full valet and MOT.

perhaps i shouldent bully ppl on here. this isnt real life lol

It is real life if you see the guy most days.....

I can say that i'm a gen 6 bloke and i want a bigger exhaust on it.

abdul i'd calm on the comments mate

Remember each to there own.

And also i bet he hasn't got a single burberry cap

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links