Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1979 Celica Project Nearing Completion

rx793

:rolleyes: Hey i am 15, i nearly finished my first project car, 1979 Celica LT2000, or in the US known as the GT.

Its been a long 8 months and if you go have a look at my website u can see the :censor: i went through with this baby :D

ahhh well its all gonna be worth it hay

Have a look :D

Vermin Celica Project

Yeh cmon fellas

heres what i need. i need opinions on the best way to go about getting the interior redone, the colour scheme etc,

if you look at the pics the whole car is soon to be the same colour as the engine bay

Ford Venom Red, so yeh

cmon i need all the help i can get!

cheers

cya! :bye::rolleyes: :o :D :lol: :( :thumbsup:

post-30-1055417315.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hey Mate,

Love your Celica project. Looks like it was a complete labor of love and I had compliment you on a job well done. I just got my 1979 GT up and running for good (after 6 years of back-breaking work) and one of the projects was replacing the upholstry. The exterior is a Porche white while the interior is that traditional tan color which looks fantastic not only with the white, but also with the previous burgundy exterior. If you are looking for a basic interior color that goes with almost everything, you may want to go check out the tan. In any event, best of luck completing the last few items with the car and I'm sure whatever you choose will look great inside that choice little vehicle.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links