Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Global Driveways - Uk!

ScarFace

I have recently had my driveway re-vamped, and had it all block paved !

I would highly recommend these guys work, they are not about quantity, it's all about the quality !

I have put some before and after shots on here ........ as usual, so you can see the work these guys do !

All in all it took them 6 days to complete this job, and my drive is 66m2. That included digging out the drive, putting down the membrane, sub base .... and sand !

I'm so pleased with the job.

The site is still under construction : http://www.GlobalDriveways.com , however you can still call them on : 0208 500 7968

paving, driveway, driveways, patio, patios, paver, pavers, pavior, paviors, paviour, paviours, surfacing, building, landscaping, landscape, landscapers, quality, design, report, construction, block paving, brick paving, flagstones, flags, cobbles, setts, path, deck, decking, slabs, block, brick, blocks, bricks, blockwork, brickwork, kerb, curb, kerbing, curbing, edging, deterrent, tactile, impact absorbing, concrete, tarmac, asphalt, bitmac, bitumen, bituminous, macadam, aggregate, aggregates, stone, york stone, yorkstone, slate, highway, footpath, pavement, forecourt, road, drive, accessway, yard, walkway, walk, step, masonry, streetmason, streetmasonry, decorative, drain, drainage, surface water, sewer, linear drain, soakaway, land drain, pipes, groundwater, culcheth, warrington, leigh, manchester, liverpool, cheshire, herringbone, groundwork, interlocking, garden, xxl driveways

:drool: i'd kill for that drive! i'd also kill for the money to be able to afford it! :yes:

Oh yeah, sweet avatar, had one very similar recently!

Have you ever been to Cuba mang?

I'm goin soon mang and that's where my moneys goin too!!! :thumbsup:

:drool: i'd kill for that drive! i'd also kill for the money to be able to afford it! :yes:

Not that expensive ! That complete job cost me £4,350 ......

Oh yeah, sweet avatar, had one very similar recently!

Have you ever been to Cuba mang?

I'm goin soon mang and that's where my moneys goin too!!! :thumbsup:

Never been mate ........ would love too ! I've got quite a few ScarFace avators :D

*wishes we had £4k to re-do our driveway!

Savings ! ;)

Just think .......... that £4K will be £8K in value to your home .......... :thumbsup:

And LOOK AT MY LEXUS!!

Nice car mate :D

BTW, did they put a layer of concrete below the sand and blocks?

Paul.

*wishes we had £4k to re-do our driveway!

Savings ! ;)

Just think .......... that £4K will be £8K in value to your home .......... :thumbsup:

Yeah we defo wanna get it done eventually but we had a brand new kitchen fitted in December which cost us £2k, so we are skint at the mo!

Very nice.... I wish my folks would get that done... we have gravel.. makes working on the cars a mare!!!!!!

And LOOK AT MY LEXUS!!

Nice car mate  :D

BTW, did they put a layer of concrete below the sand and blocks?

Paul.

lol ..... well, you know :D - Yes mate, there is a plastic membrane, and concrete ! - it's a proper job !

Yeah we defo wanna get it done eventually but we had a brand new kitchen fitted in December which cost us £2k, so we are skint at the mo!

True ......... all good things come to those who wait ;)

Lush!!!

lovely drive!

Cheeers !

Very nice.... I wish my folks would get that done... we have gravel.. makes working on the cars a mare!!!!!!

I actually did my calipers after they did the drive, after a year of saying I was going to do it ! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links