Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nice Looking Behind

dicey2k

*wonders

Should you have brought a tsport rob? :P

There's the small matter of insuring and running a 1.5 though!

well andy might be gettin some new rims. wondered if u might be interested in his old ones?

Hold that thought!

Mate get some rims. Then the Apexi and Fuji. Then the strut brace

Haha, you paying matey?? :P

Maybe someone can help me out???  :P  How about a Yaris owning Mrs  ;)  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You can go on my waiting list if you like Rob..... :lol::lol:

Does it have to be a Yaris missus though? - so your telling me you wouldn't be happy with a Celica, Supra or MR2 driving missus on your arm.... :lol::lol:

Unfortunately the only Toyota drivers I know are me :thumbsup: and Rich :unsure: and we are both taken! :lol::lol:

You can go on my waiting list if you like Rob.....  :lol:  :lol:

Does it have to be a Yaris missus though? - so your telling me you wouldn't be happy with a Celica, Supra or MR2 driving missus on your arm....  :lol:  :lol:

Unfortunately the only Toyota drivers I know are me  :thumbsup: and Rich  :unsure: and we are both taken!  :lol:  :lol:

I don't think i could handle it if she had a better car than me! I'd be pinching it all the time!!! I aint getting another car 'till i can afford a Celica T-Sport (I like mod-cons!) hence the need for a few subtle mods to this one!

And you know more toyota drivers than that Em! What about all us crazy folk!! :thumbsup:

I don't think i could handle it if she had a better car than me! I'd be pinching it all the time!!!  I aint getting another car 'till i can afford a Celica T-Sport (I like mod-cons!) hence the need for a few subtle mods to this one!

And you know more toyota drivers than that Em!  What about all us crazy folk!!  :thumbsup:

lol Rob..... I'm sure she wouldnt mind you pinching her car!

And yeah I do know more Toyota drivers than me and Rich.... but none of the SoTOC'ers are single and you deserve only the very best Rob..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mate get some rims. Then the Apexi and Fuji. Then the strut brace

Haha, you paying matey?? :P

Hey you were suggesting what you wanted to do, I was just putting it in some kind of oreder :P :lol:

Once an Island Greener, always an Island Greener hun!!  I had just cleaned it for the purpose of photos, it looked silly with a nice clean spoiler and surrpounding area and the rest of the car a filthball!

Came up really well i thought!

Very true, very true :) I did see an Island Green Yaris T-Spirit in Brentwood the other day, it looked great - I couldnt help but stare at it lol :lol::blink:

And yeah I do know more Toyota drivers than me and Rich.... but none of the SoTOC'ers are single and you deserve only the very best Rob.....  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Haha i was only kidding - I don't want any Cilla Black style antics from you now! I'm trying to convert a lass at the minute, she's great apart from 2 flaws.

1) She smokes :ph34r:

2) She drives an ageing fiesta she's had since she was 17 - its hanging! Keep teling her she needs a Toyota but she's having none of it! Maybe i need to get Chris Caravan on the case! :thumbsup::yes:

Hey you were suggesting what you wanted to do, I was just putting it in some kind of oreder :P :lol:

Like how you put them in order of cosmetics 1st Ross!

Have to say i've just seen some cracking rims too... Now where did i leave my mastercard?? :wacko:

And yeah I do know more Toyota drivers than me and Rich.... but none of the SoTOC'ers are single and you deserve only the very best Rob.....  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Haha i was only kidding - I don't want any Cilla Black style antics from you now! I'm trying to convert a lass at the minute, she's great apart from 2 flaws.

1) She smokes :ph34r:

2) She drives an ageing fiesta she's had since she was 17 - its hanging! Keep teling her she needs a Toyota but she's having none of it! Maybe i need to get Chris Caravan on the case! :thumbsup::yes:

Awww - and I was just about to introduce Our Graham for a run-down! :lol::lol:

pmsl @ "convert a lass" :lol::lol::lol:

lol Yeah get Chris on the case with your girlie - he'll sell her a Yaris in no time - the man should work for Toyota! If I can get Mr 206 to get a Toyota, then anyone can be converted to the Jap Car! As for the smoking - well we cant all be perfect I guess.... maybe if you snog her and say "Oooh you taste like an ash tray" she might want to give up? :unsure:

the man should work for Toyota!

funny u should say that. ive just applied for a job at the local dealer

Are you having a giraffe? :wacko:

What happened to your new job that you got a few weeks back??

lol thats still on the books. just that this has come up in the mean time. and thought might as well apply, got all the things they are lookin for

lol thats still on the books. just that this has come up in the mean time. and thought might as well apply, got all the things they are lookin for

Sure do - heck I'd buy a car off you mate.... if I was local! :thumbsup:

Damn yeah - think of the discounts!

And TBH Chris - most of your friends, family and toyota converts so you might aswell start on the rest!

Fingers crossed mate.

Deffo nothing wrong with MR2 owning women/SoTOC Em :P

And who says all of SoTOC are taken?? :P

Good Luck Chris!

Which one, Bolton or Swinton? ;)

Swinton, sent the application form over the net earlier

You only want to work there with that bird! :P :P :P :lol:

Island greener reporting for duty! :thumbsup:

i think you just want my car????? ;)

Island greener reporting for duty! :thumbsup:

i think you just want my car????? ;)

Haven't we already established that i love your car? :lol:

New rims next i think!!

rob u know me too well :P

Nikki she's called! I remember she from when she called me up to tell me she could get me more money for my corsa! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links