Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Granvia 4x4 Tracking

u692942

Can anyone help. I went to get my wheel tracking for my 4x4 Granvia, the company did not know what settings to use. I have since called other tyre fitters and get the same answer.

if 2 front wheel alignment,

just tell them folllow the figture for UK 96-on Hiace Power

if 2 front wheel alignment,

just tell them folllow the figture for UK 96-on Hiace Power

I managed to get one place to have a go. They used Toyota Commercial:Hilux/4Runner 01/98

I guess this is wrong. I will go back and mention 96 Hiace Power.

Do the rear wheels need tracking?

The best thing to do is get a Geometric check done.. these are the same checks i would recomend to anyone who lowers/changes suspension setup on any car... the reason for this is because when the suspension is changed, the standard tracking/allignment settings are no longer any use, as these are for the standard setup.

Even althgough you haven't changed your set up getting a Geometric check/adjustment will allign the vehicle to the correct settings no matter what the setup, and you should get a print out which will tell you the correct tracking setup for future referance. A geometric check will also tell you if the castor and camber need adjusting too.

Shop around for prices, and stay away from dealers, average price where i live is around 50 quid adjusted. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I am thionking of buying a granvia, so after your post I phoned my local Protyre depot who assured me they could do the granvia model.

Hope you got yours sorted. Do you have any towing spec from yours that you could pass on ?

Mark :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links