Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southern Convoy To Jae

Fidgits

No probs mate, try and be there at least 30 mins before the 'exit time', and just look for a Blue Is, Red MR2 & black celica together.. that will be us.

I wont be able to miss you then :P

I know that this link is for people going up on friday but is anyone going up on saturday? :( :( im leaving sat morning coming up m25 m1 if anyone wants to come up with me and my mates :D

from the looks of it the paseo's are meeting up on sat so if we can all arrange a place & time that would be great m8.

most of us are in the south east, with the exception of mellow yellow who we're meeting on the way to billing i believe <_< .

i think theres a total of 5 paseos inc me & i think a sera. anyone else want in on a sat convoy?

J

Sounds good, I'll be joining M25 @ A1/South Mimms junction if anyone needs a slow Paseo driver to tag along!!! :lol:

J are the Paseo's going Sat now & not sun? :)

I know that this link is for people going up on friday but is anyone going up on saturday?  :(  :(  im leaving sat morning coming up m25 m1 if anyone wants to come up with me and my mates :D

from the looks of it the paseo's are meeting up on sat so if we can all arrange a place & time that would be great m8.

most of us are in the south east, with the exception of mellow yellow who we're meeting on the way to billing i believe <_< .

i think theres a total of 5 paseos inc me & i think a sera. anyone else want in on a sat convoy?

J

:thumbsup: hi mate sounds good me and my mates will be coming from j11 m25 so anywhere you want to meet is fine with me.

Sounds good, I'll be joining M25 @ A1/South Mimms junction if anyone needs a slow Paseo driver to tag along!!! :lol:

J are the Paseo's going Sat now & not sun? :)

simon, ill pm everyone & see when & where were meeting up.

knowlson - what you cecon, a1/m25 services, theres a sliproad to join the m1 there so we can hop on there to get to billing.

J

I know that this link is for people going up on friday but is anyone going up on saturday? :( :( im leaving sat morning coming up m25 m1 if anyone wants to come up with me and my mates :D

yes yes yes...

I'll be going a127, M25, m1 what sort of time are you thinking of going i was planning on leaving about 9:00 giving 2 hrs drive time and getting there about 11:00 get tent pitched and start drinking......

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to bring this back up to see if everyone with their names down is still okay.. and see if anyone wants to join us..

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend :crybaby: , but I expect will be dropping buy the devises meet point.

So i will see some of you there. Hopfully with the new wheels on. :thumbsup: :D

Hope to make it for the weekend meet as well, but will have to confirm at work in the next few days, then I'll PM/message again to let you all know.

Will be my birthday on the 27th and also my first ever meet, so I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend really!

SOme fantastic motors going, so I'll do my best to twist my boss's arm

Cheers,

Paul

My SR 2000

Paul, be good to see you there, I haven't seen that light conversion on the Yaris before, looks superb matey, my birtthday is also this month so will be ahving a few bevvies with old friends at the meet, it's going to be a stormer...

If I recall correctly a couple of us have birthdays this month... I feel a monster birthday bash coming on :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership