Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Dealer Fuc**ed Me Up, How To Get Help?

torq

So I wanted to send email to toyota with my case" but so far i cant find a way how to send them email, they always redirect me on local dealer which is frustraiting.

so this is my case:

"Dear Sirs,

allow me to contact you as a buyer who has been extremely disappointed and suffered damages in business activities by non-delivery of the Toyota Avensis car which was ordered on March 30, 2005 from your dealer,xxxxxxxxx Ik, Croatia.

Let me give you few data about myself: I was born in 1950, graduated from the School of Economics and worked for 25 years as manager of few business banks. Right now I am a Management Board Chairman of a company with some 800 employees and over 300 business units all over Croatia.

The cars I have been owing and driving so far have always been very expansive and very comfortable. I was driving a Fiat, Opel, Peugeot, Volvo and Mercedes. Having seen the increasingly strong position of Toyota on the market I have decided to replace my Mercedes E, class 320, by a Toyota Avensis. On March 30, 2005 I signed a Contract – an Order for a Toyota Avensis, however, to my great disappointment the car has not been delivered up to the present date. At about July 15, 2005 I was contacted by a sales person from Ixxxxxxxek to be informed that they were unable to deliver the ordered car due to a strike in the company in charge of car transportation to the delivery place. Subsequently I was offered a car that I did not order and therefore did not accept.

I would like to point out that nobody has ever contacted me from either Toyota Croatia or Adria Toyota Slovenia in connection with the matter. I would appreciate your assistance in solving this big problem of mine and an even bigger failure in your business operations. Should you not be able to solve this matter urgently I shall be forced to seek protection by legal means and claim compensation for damages I have suffered so far. I shall also inform the general public thereof by means of appropriate media.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

have you taken this up with whome you ordered the car from...i.e the dealer

have you taken this up with whome you ordered the car from...i.e the dealer

Hm, since I am not fluid english speaker not sure I understood you complitely but I asked what is with my car so far and all I got answer is we dont know when car will be delivered so as I called others in area but no success o I wanted to get help from higher department.

If they do not know what is with your car then they should find out!

Stand your ground and tell them you want answers to the problems.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links