Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Supercharger For Yaris Ts

dannyb999

Hello everyone, sorry its been a while! Finally got myself a job now, and working at toyota. So ive been thinking about getting the supercharger fitted to my yaris TS. Just wondering who has had this done, and what else I would need to do to my yaris (like upgraded brakes etc) to accomodate for the increase in power, and what kinda of performance should i expect (ie 0-60 and top speed).

Cheers!

Danny

hiya danny, been a while bud, hows u holding up

kimi has had this done to hers.. she got the tte, and travelled out there to get the job done, i forget the exact price but i believe around the 3k mark, check her garage tho

i think, estimated figures are around 140 ish bhp and it takes ruf 1.5 sec off the 0-60

as for other mods, altho not a must, but id recomend, uprated front and rear discs, pads and hose lines.. nice knowing ull be able to stop :lol: i have done this to mine.. ive gone with 3 g grooved discs, goodridge lines and endless padss, check my garage for more info

id also suggest both front and rear strut braces aswell, perhaps some uprated shocks wouldnt go a miss,

like i say these are not a must but id personally recomend

it wont really do anything to your top speed as its still on the same gearing, but a big difference on acceleration. www.tdi-plc.com/toyota_yaris.html i think these guys would supply and fit it for you. :thumbsup:

thanks for the reply's. Does anyone have a toyota part number for the TTE supercharger (not the TTE part number) so i can order it through my dealership? thanks!

Danny

Have a word with kimi :thumbsup:

but the lass who's had hers done round here couldnt get it done at the dealership! Most dealerships dont have a clue what a supercharger is!

alternatively theres a turbo for half the price and an extra 10bhp :yes:

Well, I am now working for my local dealership and having spoke to the guys behind the scene's here, they ahve assured me that they most definatly can fit it for me, Just need to get the toyota part number for it, as the parts guy is away at moment, and I should be able to get some sort of discount as well.

as for the turbo, i'd rather go with the super charger, as its a genuine toyota part, and wont affect my warranty on the car and also after speaking to toyota insurance, they are happy to insure me with genuine toyota performance parts.

Cheers

Danny

If you do get it done and at your own place - SEE if you can get some pictures whilst they are doing it - Will be interesting for the peeps on TOC to check out :thumbsup:

I'll find out the exact amount the supercharger will add to the insurance soon, as at the moment, I have a quote for quite a few more mod's, but I will let you know soon. As for the photo's, I will be sure to get them to document and take photos. Once done, I may be able to get a special price setup or something for members on the forum if anyone else is considering the supercharger.. I will look into it!

Well you have a half decent dealership then! Ours guys dont have a clue! Best to speak to kimi tho, she'll get you in touch with the guys and they will give you the part number and price for the part.

Long time no see Danny!

Supercharger sounds a great idea, and Gordys photo idea is great too - I'd love to see the process....

I didnt know you could get them fitted over here though - thats why I thought Kimi had to go to Germany for hers, but if you can - then fairplay, cant wait to see the results!

Kimi is probably the gal in the know though! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Danny the lads at your work will be able to fit it easily enough but its not the fitting thats the problem, its the reprogramming of the ECU mate! :yes:

Thought you were getting rid of the TS anyway??? :huh:

hiya danny,

yes i've got the TTE charger had it fitted in january at TTE in Koln,

i tryed the dealers in uk but most of the ones i called did not even know what it was :eek: never mind how to fit it :wacko:

TTE only charged me 100 euros to fit it too :yes: plus i got a holiday out of it!

if you need to know anything at all about the charger pm me, and i'll help you out if i can :thumbsup:

like you say it wont affect your toyota warranty as its a toyota part,

it put £100 on my insurance at the time,so not bad really.

my cars due its second service next month...be fun to see the guys face when he lifts my bonnet :lol:

like i said pm me if you want to know anything.

kimi x

if you want to come down and see it before you have it done no problem,

i'll take you out in it ok.

thanks for all the nice messages! it has been a while hasnt it! I'm working for lindops toyota now, so if anyone needs a new car or anything, give me a pm! LOL

As for the charger, ive already been assured that the s.charger can be fitted and the re-programming of the ecu can be done here. I will find out soon enough though for definate! Nice to speak to you all again, you can expect me to be attending some more events and meets soon, and possible in a variety of different cars too LOL!

:)

EARPL- where are prolex based and is it the official TTE supercharger?

cheers mate, good to be back online :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links