Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Tte

Rich_tubby

This shows you what the TTE modifications will look like a bit better than the postage stamp size pictures on the Aygo site

Click here

That looks good.....I like the way that they aygo has the different coloured boot!

Makes it different!

Looks good with the kit too :thumbsup: !

the front bumper actually looks different to the normal one - even with the tte option.....the fogs are in a different place....

yeh ur right! the fpgs on the aygo sport have colour coded sections around it and little screw type things holding it in? i wonder if this is an aygo+ with the tte kit on and optional fog lamps? looks good tho, and its exactly what i was enetering the aygo forum for, to see if anyone had pics of the tte aygo! Cheers!

They aygo has a sifferent coloured boot cos the whole rear is 1 piece glass , it flips up on a single hinge ... very cool little cars. i want one!

Not keen on the spoiler looks like a bit of an after-thought tbh

and i think it would have been better with twin exahusts instead of the central one -reminds me too much of a Street KA <_<

is there any engine performance upgrade included in this or purely cosmetic?

Not keen on the spoiler looks like a bit of an after-thought tbh

My thoughts exactly Tegan.... looks like a handle or something rather than a spoiler!

no engine performance mods unless you class the exhaust as one.....and i'm not sure what actual gains you'd get tbh....

the standard one is quite a thin pipe with quite a large, longitudinally (if thats a word) mounted, silencer....so i suppose the tte one could improve gas flow?? presumably its been specially tuned for the car?...

the mod I'm most interested in are the lowering springs because they should help the handling....

performance isnt what this car is about but I'm all for making it more fun on the twisties.... :D

i like it :D

would look mint slammed on a set of jap 17/18 rims :D

going to see my bank manager :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links