Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiring An Amp To Battery

deepndark

Hi everyone,

This is my first post as i just got my 92' Celica GTR sunday and am well chuffed with it (much nicer than my Megane Coupe!).

Anyway back to the question, where is the best place to feed the power cable from an amp into the engine bay? I know most cars have a grommet which you can normally feed quite a high gauge wire through. Is this the same on the celica? If so where abouts is it in the engine bay and will it require me removing quite a lot of the interior once through so i can get to it?

I know this is a question which makes me sound lazy but i don't have the same amount of time now as i used to have to work it all out for myself..

Thanks in advance

Hi & welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

dunno if its different on the Celica but mines tucked in behind my Air filter on the passengers side..

J

What about on a Mr2 mk2? and is it the positive or negitive you attach the power cable too???

cheers in advance of answering!!!

heyyy it's 3 am and not the right time for me to play teacher because i can hardly type, go visit www.bcae1.com and read, Read, READ, you have everything explained there from head to tail :bookworm:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links