Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Prices Website

Demonic Angel

Its going to be a sedate run to Edinburgh on Sunday...

Same here, although I need to try and keep up with Mikey! :rolleyes:

What was the price like when we had fuel strikes the last time?

About 80 I think - I don't know as I happened to be on holiday for a fortnight and missed it :)

A

About 80 I think - I don't know as I happened to be on holiday for a fortnight and missed it :)

A

LOL!!

So was I, I was in spain for 2 weeks and missed it all.

Last time my company handed out government cards that let us get prioriy on fuel because we deliver healthcare.

Last time was nothing like it is now but they are using the war on iraq thing as an excuse are they not?

thte iraq issues have driven oil prices high therefore fuel prices at the pump have risen. Oil companys will raise the price as raw materials are expensive.

Its the taxation that lifts thte price of fuel so high 70+% tax :censor: but as posted ealier they would get the money from other taxations if not on fuel so you would still pay for it.

Last time was nothing like it is now but they are using the war on iraq thing as an excuse are they not?

No, that was last week's excuse. This week its Hurricane Katrina... <_<

A

No, that was last week's excuse. This week its Hurricane Katrina... <_<

A

I was thinking the same thing

I had to go to the Total Garage at the top of the road this morning as car was flashing and was very low on petrol - it was 90.9P for unleaded, also the local BP stations on the Dual Carriageway was the same price - yet an independant one was 91.9p!

What a difference - :unsure:

emma asda hinckley hasnt got a petrol station

Burr Hollocks!

Ahhh well, it'll have to be Morrisons/Safeway/Morrisons then!

Dahhnn sarfff in Bournemouth/Christchurch way, we saw fuel going on for 96p a litre! :eek:

petrol prices round here were at 90.9 at most places, with the higher places at 92.9! Today my dad told me that most of the places have jumped within 24hours to 93.9p!

apparently the oil has gone up again and very very very soon its gona be 97.9p a litre!

Petrol round here is the cheapest its ever been! As i got mine free couple of weeks back! :blink:

Just noticed that the debit hasnt gone through yet for some petrol and a magazine that i had on the 18 August! Other transactions from the same garage have gone on statement but not that one! :wacko:

ITS ALL LIES!!!!

Firstly when are they gonna get rid of 0.9p thing, it doesnt work nowadays it was for when they could make the price small and make it look like a 0, they cant do that now

and secoundly its actually noticable how much more expensive it is, 2 years ago i fill her up with a tenner and seemed to last a while, but now the digits on the pump seem to jump to 10 quid in no time at all and lasts me about a day

Bah

Yep they say Katrina will add an extra 6p per litre on due to all the oil rigs out of action or missing in the Mexican Gulf.... :unsure:

Guest rev3turbo

I filled up with optimax last night @ 94.9p at 8:50pm

the girl behind the counter said ur here just in time cos it's going up to 97.9p in 10 mins :eek:

so i quickly sealed the boot and filled that too,

*mental note, should of removed stuff in boot first, laptops don't like optimax :!Removed!:

Yep they say Katrina will add an extra 6p per litre on due to all the oil rigs out of action or missing in the Mexican Gulf....  :unsure:

Plus Katrina shut an oil refinery down, one of ours, so a drop in fuel coming into market will drive prices up.

Its the oil refineries that are out of action Em , so yes this huricane will cause a lot more problems on top of the ones that it already has! :(

rigs....refineries.... you say po-tay-toe, I say po-tah-toe! :lol::lol:

well Morisons is currently down to 91p a litre instead of 92 cause I filled up today but I dont reckon it'll stay that way!

I went to Tesco tonight to fill her up completely and did a double-take when the pump said "unleaded 88.9p", so did the receipt!

Car took 34 litres too so that's gonna last for at least 2.5 weeks, maybe longer. As I'm in the South-East too I expected us to be one of the places to really suffer hard with increases - we are near the Shell Haven Oil Refinery tho which could have some effect maybe?

Aaaargh!!!! I like to use that Optimax when I can, but over £1 a litre is too much.

Filled up yesterday with standard stuff from Sainsburys in Mansfield @ 90.9p per litre.

I'm glad I filled up on Friday - its gone up 2p (not a lot really though) at Morrisons now and its now 99p at the local BP! :eek:

I remember back in the day when I was like 10 (10 years ago) and my dad used to fill up at 40.9p per litre, those were the days! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links