Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Track Day 3rd Sept

JustJJ

Hey peeps... just wondered who is going to this Track Day organised with IMOC...

Spectating or driving, is there to be a FBS meet beforehand?

Get your names down so we know ;)

JJ

specatators only, if your racing i suggest you follow the normal threads guidelines

well driver sign on is 9am so i suggest a meeting at FBS for 8:30pm and arrive there for 9:30ish let all the racers get sorted and out the way so we dont clog them up

theres our local haunt of the grey horse down the road aswell if anyone wants to drop along for some tucker at lunch time or dinner (post 6pm)

FBS services here intersection of m62 and a1

going

JJ

rob and tegan

moffmo

meeting at elvington

les

have removed the pointless 'conversation' <_< this is a thread to determine whos coming! one simple post illustrating that will do

anyone else who craps this thread is getting a 10% warn outright, you HAVE been warned!

8:30am from FBS Jaxx???? you gotta be kidding me :P I aint driving.. and I aint setting off from Warrington at 7:30am :P

I'll be meeting up with Luke near Bradford to look over the car... so I guess I will make my own way to Elvington a little later... unless some peeps want to meet at FBS later and have a 2nd convoy???

8:30am from FBS Jaxx???? you gotta be kidding me :P I aint driving.. and I aint setting off from Warrington at 7:30am :P

I'll be meeting up with Luke near Bradford to look over the car... so I guess I will make my own way to Elvington a little later... unless some peeps want to meet at FBS later and have a 2nd convoy???

women :rolleyes: no comitment :rolleyes: :P

suggest a time then!

LOL.... :P

I was thinking more 11:30ish :P cause then I got time to get Skye looked over in Bradford first :P

But if no one else wants to meet.... I'll drive direct to Elvo :P I think I remember the way :P hehe

Anyone need any bits brought down to save postage? not taking loads as I don't have the space to keep it when not on the track!

Gaz.

Anyone need any bits brought down to save postage? not taking loads as I don't have the space to keep it when not on the track!

Gaz.

well if u can get my sports cat and manifold by tomorrow u could bring that :P

Okay darren will be there hopefully at fbs at 8.30 tomorrow but i wont be able to make it! :(

Gaz.

bottle of millers 10/40 and an oil filter? :yes:

lol, only three interested as it is, think ill just go later then :yes:

Guest rev3turbo

righty i'm coming (ooooerrrr)

is there a plan? or is it now a case of everyone going their own way?

If ur meeting at FBS then i join in (even tho it's out of my way):thumbsup:

Well I am gonna be there at 11:30ish (pending on how long I take in Bradford..) I might well be bringing Luke with me (white MR2)...

I will stay there til about 12:00 see if anyone else is gonna be there...

Then I am gonna head over to Elvington.. so whoever comes.. thats my plan and I'll stick to it as much as possible!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership