Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Gorgeous, But Sexy

Demonic Angel

Reece Witherspoon - Yes i Would!!!!

I was watching a film with her in the other night, she was incredibly sexy. Mind you she is all the time. Kev Mc you were watching the same film....remember? "turn over to channel 3, is that...Reece Witherspoon?"  :blink:

also....Eva Longoria - Absolutely Gorgeous

shes in a programme just asking for attention DESPERATE housewives, ill leave it there shall i?......

Yeah, but every1 knows they're sexy, they're after people that dont tick all of the boxes bit are somehow good looking. There isnt any1 that really springs to mind, I could spend days listing women I fancy but they're all what you'd expect.

Bringing it down to a SoTOC LEVEL

in the old days for me it used to be cars and money, they could have looked like the back end of a bus but as long as they had the right fast car and a shed load of money I didnt care what they looked like. :ph34r:  They were never gorgeous blokes I hooked up with and some of them werent even sexy ;)  ohhhhhhh but the cars were class :thumbsup:

Blimey :eek:

Hope your current boyfriend doesn't read this thread.....he'll get the impression that you're just a shallow, gold-digging witch . :o

Ahhhh <_< but my current boyfriend knows me better than that :group-cuddles:

and like I said those were the old days :yes: AND my current boyfriend also knows that I love him for the person he is and these days cars and money dont enter into our relationship. He is a very understanding, loving and patient man :thumbsup: There should be more like him in the world. :thumbsup:

I think I will stop there or I could get really loved up and mushy :rolleyes:

I think I will stop there or I  could get really loved up and mushy :rolleyes:

Like a Mushy Pea!

I hope my Girlfriend isnt planning on buying a Toyota all of a sudeen cos she will see my last thread! :help:

Like a Mushy Pea!

I hope my Girlfriend isnt planning on buying a Toyota all of a sudeen cos she will see my last thread! :help:

Mushy pea :thumbsup:

Nutter. :rolleyes:

I'm ugly as sin, but funny - does that make me sexy?

:D :D :D

Funny is the new sexy Johnathan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::drool:

See Im funny about this, I dont find famous people sexy.

Yeah they are gorgeous and all, but face it, you havent a hope in hell so theres no point in thinking anything more about them.

Bet thats what Katie Holmes thought too when she fantasised about Tom Cruise as a teenager! :lol:

A little bit of fantasy and imagination doesnt hurt though, and if Colin Firth feels the need to ever knock on my door and whisk me away to Pemberley.... well I wont say no! :lol:

Like a Mushy Pea!

Mushy pea :thumbsup:

Nutter. :rolleyes:

You're not wrong

Great to see Tom Cruise in the list. Gives hope to 40+ year old short ubiks everywhere. Just need the looks, pesonality, fame etc, etc to go with it now.

I will never understand how anyone could be stupid enough to split up with Nicole Kidman though!

Great to see Tom Cruise in the list.  Gives hope to 40+ year old short ubiks everywhere.  Just need the looks, pesonality, fame etc, etc to go with it now.

I will never understand how anyone could be stupid enough to split up with Nicole Kidman though!

Well she wasnt interested in becoming a Scientologist, but Katie Holmes is.....

Plus Nicole has done well out of it, shes been Oscar Nominated since the split so she came out good, but all this Scientology stuff is a bit weird IMO.... I've read up on it and I STILL dont understand what its all about! :rolleyes:

Great to see Tom Cruise in the list.  Gives hope to 40+ year old short ubiks everywhere.  Just need the looks, pesonality, fame etc, etc to go with it now.

Well she wasnt interested in becoming a Scientologist, but Katie Holmes is.....

Plus Nicole has done well out of it, shes been Oscar Nominated since the split so she came out good, but all this Scientology stuff is a bit weird IMO.... I've read up on it and I STILL dont understand what its all about! :rolleyes:

Women..........so god dame nosey ;) !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links