Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Corolla Not A Patch On New Audi A3

gaz

Having seen the new Audi A3 in the flesh I must say that my current Corolla Tspirit just seems to look like a poor copy. It looked very similar to the old Audi A3 but having inspected the quality of the new A3 it now feels very inferior. The exterior panel work of the A3 is rock solid and the interior quality makes my car feel like a ford Focus (only the focus doesn't have as many rattles even one 2 years old). I know the !Removed! have always been good at copies but one think they were always renowned for was flimsy panel work. I have dented mine twice now once on a Corsa Plastic wing mirror (not a mark on the mirror). The impact was soft yet left a small dent. A second time someone in a Scenic opened their door on my rear door very lightly, yet dented it.

The new A3 has all the things Toyota have left off the Corolla, reach/rake steering, lumber support, solid radio facia, thick paint work, solid seats that don't rock or rattle when you go over bumps and much more. The plastic trim dosn't scratch and there are no rattles for the dealer to make excuses about.

I shall definitely be considering a change once the 5 Door model comes out.

I wonder if Toyota will try to copy this model?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links