Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport With Vvtl-i Engine?

Bluefly

What would be the model code of a uk T-Sport then??

Also in the celica forum, someone answered this question and said that AFATK the t-sport was only sold in Europe so it couldn't be a Jap Import but could be an Import from Germany etc

BIG SORRY

Ill go and run and hide now, I took it to be a Corolla TS, sorry for misreading the whole tread, I should be brought out and slapped :fishyface: :fishyface:

No problem :D , i've given this a bit more thought , and the answer can be found by asking other Gen 7 owners UK and European models...whats your model code ?.

Its on the silver chassis plate in the engine , don't want the chassis number, just the model number, its crossed my mine grey imports and European imports could have the same model code :wacko: :) .

Thanx guys! Apologies for my lack of knowledge, but I am encouraged by the effort you all gave to sort this thread out.

Now... if ya wanna see her, how else do I post, as she's nowhere else in cyberspace bar my PC!

Thanx guys! Apologies for my lack of knowledge, but I am encouraged by the effort you all gave to sort this thread out.

Now... if ya wanna see her, how else do I post, as she's nowhere else in cyberspace bar my PC!

Not sure if you can add photos in the gallery if your not a silver or gold member....take a look

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...&module=gallery

OK spent a bit of time on this, and its seems your celica is a European import ,NOT a grey import, i have a contact in the celica-club ,and he as a 190 celica T-Sport he bought from europe, and that as the model code ZZT231R-BLFVFW, so it seems we have got to the bottom of it :thumbsup: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links