Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Plea For Help!

RossP

Does anybody know how to create a backing track on their PCs? I mean to extract th vocals, so you are left with just the music, from either using a .wav or .mp3 file.

I have tried with Sony sound forge with a tutorial i found on the net, but with no luck as such (sounds like a ghost in the background).

I need this for one of the shows that we do at work, and although there will be someone singing over the top of it, it doesn't sound right with a 'ghost' lingering around as well. and if anybody is curious, the track is 'Can't take My Eyes Off Of You' by Frank Sinatra

Sure i seen a DJ type software thingy in my local PC store. You can do all sorts of clever stuff with it. Cant remember what it was called though :ph34r: . Apart from it had DJ in the title. :yes:

There is quite a few software programs which can do it, I think my XBOX even has something which removes vocals on the fly.

Have you looked at "PCDJ Red" I think that could do it but I'm not 100%. If it's popular karaoke songs you can quite often find the music on it's own for karaoke machines etc and rip them from that

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links