Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hybrid Envy?

turbochick

Anyone own a Prius? How do you like it? They are cute and I see alot around town but I work for Honda... Shhh :P

The new 06 Civic is about to roll out and I hear they have navigation system and xm radio so its a nice change from Civics of the recent past which have been a bit boring...Gas is outrageous and with no relief in site I'm thinking a Hybrid is the best way to go. RIP SUV's :) Whats a girl to do?

Whats wrong with the Insight? ;)

I think the prius is a great car, but i dont think its as cheap to run as Toyota would have you believe :) Just my 2$

I've always said that if we had a family I'd like to sell the Yaris & Corolla we have and get a Prius - the concept behind them is great!

The new Civic though looks amazing! :drool:

I've always said that if we had a family I'd like to sell the Yaris & Corolla we have and get a Prius - the concept behind them is great!

The new Civic though looks amazing!  :drool:

Shame the Prius dont :ph34r: !

The new Civic though looks amazing!  :drool:

Shame the Prius dont :ph34r: !

I disagree, I think the Prius is a good looking car, I mean its no TVR Tuscan or anything looks wise but its not Fiat Multipla either! :lol:

The only kind of "hybrid" I am interested in has nothing whatsoever to do with economy and saving the world. :D :D :D

the new prius looks well compared to the old one, and they are suprisingly quick, i watched one destroy one of them rover 25 mg z things :D

Ok I did my hybrid research and I'm not sure they are worth the $ and I have to agree with Dave on looks :P The last few years Civic's have been ok but I am really diggn the new SI! I saw some more pics at http://sema.honda.com and plan on driving it this weekend so I'll let ya know how it feels :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links