Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Ebay Goodies

MSC_Kev

Would strongly advide people not to buy this item since they dont fit properly you will have to drill your own holes and there will be a left over fuse and red wire.

To get mine to fit I also had to cut my grill and use cable ties to hold it in. But apart from that they look sweet never seen anothe car yet with them on.

Would strongly advide people not to buy this item since they dont fit properly you will have to drill your own holes and there will be a left over fuse and red wire.

To get mine to fit I also had to cut my grill and use cable ties to hold it in. But apart from that they look sweet never seen anothe car yet with them on.

hi there.

Yeah I bought some aftermarket ones from the states that where a nightmare to fit and then sourced my current ones from a UK seller that fitted without no modification to the grille and the wiring was direct swap.

Kev

yeah tell me about it. i got my latest ones from the states. they were for an AE-101 but checked a uk car and yes a bit of modding to fit but would be ok. got em only to realise that the US corolla has different lights than UK, not the lens or reflector but the mounting. plus UK 101 sidelights and grill dont fit either. but still i got em in.

ordered some M3 mirrors, ill let you know what they're like

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links