Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

England Win Ashes

Demonic Angel

Dont normally like sportage.... however have been enjoying the cricket, especially the Ashes.

And we won! Yayyyy!

Well done Michael Vaughan (whos not a bad looking bloke, although I dont watch it to drool, honest! lol) and his lovely England team for beating the Ozzies, finally! :thumbsup:

Bov'd!!!

...no seriously, never been a fan of the sport but you gotta tip your cap to the boys!!! :thumbsup:

Hope all you cricket fans are lovin it, as a football fan Englands a bit of a let down at the moment :crybaby:

Does this mean we will be hearing about this evey time we loose something instead of the 1966 world cup :rolleyes:

"Aye lad. I remember when England won the Ashes in 2005!"

At least it got me out of a meeting with my boss half an hour early so he could get home to catch the rest of it.

we didnt win the ashes. we regined the ashes. just had to clear that up. what a great series. i wish i had been there todat. the atmosphere would have been imense. if only the england team could take as much pride for playin for england the the england cricketers. we might actually win something.

WELL DONE BOYS. i knew you could do it.

Does this mean we will be hearing about this evey time we loose something instead of the 1966 world cup :rolleyes:

Exactly what i was thinking.... :blink::help:

Lol, let's not be silly now, eh?

Wheres the TOC patriotism?

Thought people might be pleased we'd actually won (or as ronnyboy correctly put it, regained!) the Ashes after 16 years.....

I'm not a sports fan, but I can appreciate it!

we didnt win the ashes. we regined the ashes.

And who had them before we regained them? Well we did. Try explaining that to someone who doesn't follow cricket. :D

But well done the team. Though they'd blown it at one point, but they came through.

Oh yeah, Great :P

But the REALLY good news is that the American Football season has started :thumbsup: :hokus-pokus: :D :rolleyes:

I think that's what was said when we won the Rugby World Cup. But for some reason most people remember 1966 better.

Football will always be the most important/popular game, and it doesn't seem to matter how bad we do...

You just can't beat it, roll on Austria...

:!Removed!:

Well I'm an Aussie and I've been gripped .. great series and England deserved to win it.

Looks like I'm off to Oz in 18 months to watch the next series.

That's one thing i'll give cricket, the sportsmanship is second to none...

onya Bibbs!!!

Did Toyota sponser it?? :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links