Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Owner!

Sarah P!!

Hello all! I am brand, spanking new to this game having just purchased a Thunder Grey T-sport on Sunday about 10 mins after first seeing it on the Toyota forecourt and falling madly in love with it!!! :D :drool:

I pick it up on Thursday and can't wait! It feels like waiting for Christmas, especially as i'm only 22 and my old car is a 1.2 Corsa- i feel like i've reached the big leagues! :D

But the very best thing about the t-sport is that, unlike most pocket rockets, you don't see about 10 every half mile.... where i live they seem to be as rare as the proverbial rocking horse excrement!

can't stop smiling! :D

started you your own thread, as you posted in the wrong place, i'd like to say welcome to toc + you have chose the right colour!!! make sure you get some pics up when you get it!!

well im new as well and your right you dont see that many which is good, sounds to me like you got a nice car i ve only got a povety spec one at min but that should all change :D

Awwww... thanks for making me feel so welcome.... :group-cuddles:

I'm looking forward to becoming part of such an exclusive club as i pick her up tomorrow!!! :D

Just a quick question for those of you in the know about these things... I've been a fan of the T-Sport for some time but found that in places such as Autotrader they have always been too expensive. I went into Toyota and found one on the forecourt for approx. 2K less than i'd expect to pay. I'm not sure wheather i drive a hard bargain and i've lucked out OR..... whether i've totally messed up and bought a shed! :unsure:

The car is fantastic and looks gorgeous inside and out.... quite confused but not complaining!

By the way Clarky, love the mods- very phat!

lol he is :P it wont be a shed, the thing with autotrader is people always want more than their worth, they dont realise howmuch the yaris looses value...... how old is it? how many miles? + i know the feeling im 21, went from a 1.2 clio tho an audi a4, to the tsport and i bloddy love it. may have to sell soon though :(

dude - u cant sell its just wrong

welcome to the club sarah - fine choice of car indeed and excellent choice in colour, even tho it is now the most common yaris colour i do believe :crybaby:

Yep .. and another nice warm welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your stay here as i'm sure you would!

Oh and by the way ... you've bought yourself the most common Yaris on the forum being the thunder grey TS! .. lol :P

:thumbsup:

Hello again... my little beauty is an 04 with 12k on clock and i got her for less than 7k with 6 months tax thrown in too- womanly wiles sometimes help with car salesmen, lol. I think i got a sterling deal, especially when you consider that the alternative was a renault clio! :(

I just can't belive my luck! although i went into the garage last thing on a Sunday and therefore i'm thinking it might have been down to them trying to meet sales targets. Either way..... :D :D :D

Remember aswell Sarah that the Mark2 Yaris will be out in January so prices of the older shape P1 & P2 models will go down in preparation for that!

Hello again... my little beauty is an 04 with 12k on clock and i got her for less than 7k with 6 months tax thrown in

thats a good price, if only i could have waited til now to get my t sport!

Jay

Hello again... my little beauty is an 04 with 12k on clock and i got her for less than 7k with 6 months tax thrown in too- womanly wiles sometimes help with car salesmen, lol. I think i got a sterling deal, especially when you consider that the alternative was a renault clio! :(

That's not more than average miles either as insurance wise the average is 12k a year..so yours is under that. Wish I had a deal like that when I got my Blue

You must post photo's ASAP :)

Welcome to TOC

Blue

Was apparently the brother-in-law of the owner of West Riding Toyota in Huddersfield... hmmmm.... could be salesman patter but it does have full toyota service hist. etc and looks well looked after. Honestly, if i get any more excited i'm going to burst!

The only potential problem is the so called 'fuel crisis'- i can just envisage sitting on my drive in her having to pretend..... "brmm brmmmmmm...." lol :P

The only potential problem is the so called 'fuel crisis'- i can just envisage sitting on my drive in her having to pretend..... "brmm brmmmmmm...." lol :P

Apparently the prices are set to drop to around 90p for unleaded (in the midlands anyway), the average now is 96p. waited nearly half an hour to get some petrol a few days back! shocker.

nice choice of car girl, u must get some pics of her up as soon as u can... :P :D :thumbsup:

yeah great car but you should of opted for a faster one (red TS)

want to see some pics of it when you get it and that was a bargain!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links