Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dial Pics Needed For Gb

Ken

Gd Gd........ i thought i'd ask seeing as it's been a while now, i seen a mint set on me mates Skyline, sort of a brushed metal effect with blue "E.L." Lighting coming through the munbers Etc.

I'll see if i can get a pic of them tomoz.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol.....

That one looks a lot better than the aurora one I bought (and then returned!!). Looks well made!

There icons were bigger than the originals and hence you couldn't see them clearly through the clear lense

Have you put these ones in your car? Do they have shading on the rear like the originals to even out the light??? :unsure:

Lol.....

That one looks a lot better than the aurora one I bought (and then returned!!). Looks well made!

There icons were bigger than the originals and hence you couldn't see them clearly through the clear lense

Have you put these ones in your car? Do they have shading on the rear like the originals to even out the light??? :unsure:

I'm still waiting for mine but they do have shading and the correct colour shine's through, the double silver just hide's that :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
I can't wait  :drool:

any idea on prices yet?

Still waiting on a gb price and numbers needed :yes:

They arrived today and they are quality :yes:

Will try and fit them tomorrow :thumbsup:

Oh and they forgot to put the gb price list in :wacko:

Can't wait to see the pics, please try and put them up tomorrow. Day and Night shots :thumbsup: (I don't ask for too much :P )

Can't wait to see the pics, please try and put them up tomorrow. Day and Night shots  :thumbsup:  (I don't ask for too much  :P )

On the way in-

gallery_1033_119_1134582904.jpg

Night time but it wasn't a good time for the bulb to go on the right and i've still got the flat leds in the clock/milage bit's, the rest of it will give you a good idea of the shading though :yes:

gallery_1033_119_1134583008.jpg

Well chuffed with these :D

They look fantastic in the day... BUT

they haven't done any shading on the rear, hence you get the awful, 'hi and lo' spots in the evening :( O dear.. i was hoping they'd be alot better in the evening...

I agree the "high and low lights" don't look too good in the night shots, the DAY shots looks awesome, jus the style i wanted, do they do any E/L Sets, i'll get the pic of me mates dials now.

They look fantastic in the day... BUT

they haven't done any shading on the rear, hence you get the awful, 'hi and lo' spots in the evening  :( O dear.. i was hoping they'd be alot better in the evening...

What hi & lo spots, i have a bulb gone and their is shading on the rear :wacko:

for example if you look at the fuel gauge.. the top part 'F' is alot brighter than the bottom 'E'.

also look at the speedo... the 30 to 60 and 140 to 160 stands out more than the other numbers. When the shading at the rear isn't done properly, this is what you get.

It just looks too odd for me. ;)

• 3 months later...

Any news as yet fella, show season starts officially in MAY :) :)

and i have a MODIFIED NATIONALS CAR SHOW at the end of May in ROCKINGHAM..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links