Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

To All Yaris Lovers (sos)

Fast-gold

CHEERS .yeah man ur right i paid 4 it 4 it only being my second car a 17 i think im doing pretty well cheers. regards fast-gold

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fast-gold

• earpl

• jaxx

• knightrider

congrats on the car...

Have you considered ripping it to pieces, modifiying the chassis to accept a mid-mounted 3s-GTE, connected to the rear wheels?

a 300bhp mid-engined yaris would certainly turn heads....

probs mate not to sure?? bt its maybe not gt it all the now bt it will be better than what it was when im finished!!!! do you  buy alot off second hand mods!!! you should int tell anyone that it jst makes me sound like a loser jst a freandly tip

Mate, if you've got the mods, you've got em, if you ain't that's too bad. If they're new, sweet, if they're second hand and work like a new one would and saved you a few quid, then why not?I can say i only have one second hand mod, these being Impreza STi recliners, costing me 100 quid. Look like new and not one problem with them. COuld i justify buying new ones? No, probably not

im sorry what wrong with buying second hand mods??? especially when you know whose had them and how long they've been on?

here's a friendly tip for you, coming on here slaging people off wont do you any favours. also i wouldn't go thinking of nos, superchargers, or turbo's just yet, seams as in the eyes of the law your still a child. oh and can you please type in a correcly as text speek isn't required on here. thankyou.

congrats on the car...

Have you considered ripping it to pieces, modifiying the chassis to accept a mid-mounted 3s-GTE, connected to the rear wheels?

personally concidered that looking at 10-12k though!

not worth it

congrats on the car...

personally concidered that looking at 10-12k though!

not worth it

i know - if you remember we discussed it...

By the way, the same idea but 2jZ-GTE with 4wd (and around 500) would have cost 2 to 3 times that...

I was thinking about that micra the other day

Rip out the interior cut a hole in the floor then drop the engine in the back

Whoooo hoooo

ive got the banzai article infront of me with it in, it makes me want to chop a yaris up and add rav4 diff's with a 3S GTE :P

Ill join the loser club then as well, my springs and interior dash conversion are second hand, as long as the parts and in good nick, theres nothing wrong with second hand mods!!

ALSO by calling lee a looser ur also insulting the rest of us who have had second hand mods, and on here thats a lot of us, so i wouldnt go there,

SECONDLY!!

How can u say this considering u just bought a SECOND hand modified car :lol:

i have a second hand exhaust, induction kit, rear lights and 6x9's so i wouldn't go there as i am not the only one.

Lee, it certainly does, id love to go to santapod and compete with fensports corolla

that would be over in about 10 seconds :lol:

it will always be known as rosses car :) i wonder if the bumpers have broke yet :P i seam to remember ross having to get the crack repaired every few weeks. worth it as it did look good.

Theres nothing wrong with second hand mods . Not everybody was born with a silver spoon in their mouth - and so cant afford everything brand new - anyway theres nothing like a bargain!

If you and your mate both had the same car and he could get every mod for half of what your paying then who is gonna have more mods? :rolleyes:

probs mate not to sure?? bt its maybe not gt it all the now bt it will be better than what it was when im finished!!!! do you  buy alot off second hand mods!!! you should int tell anyone that it jst makes u sound like a loser jst a freandly typ

Dude if the mod works it work surely?! if its shiny and doesnt look haggard its stil good! O and yeah really wouldnt slag off people on here on your first hit as it wont make you any friends (and trust me any yaris owner wants these yaris boffs as friends!!!!)

O and learn to speak/type, jUst a frIendly tIp

I'm in the 'loser' club too, woohoo! :D

I have second hand HKS suspension but it seems to work fine and I got it for about quarter of what it would have cost me brand new! :thumbsup:

Me too... I bought Kimi's TTE springs. I swear they had wax/polish residue on them when they arrived :lol:

A

(and those :ffs: alloys... )

Yeah you seem a very ambitious 17 year old! Did you just win the lottery? Thinking of turboing a car at 17 seems a little bit far fetched! Buying the parts will cost you loads as lots will need uprating (brakes, internals, suspension etc.) plus you then gotta get it fitted AND calibrated to your car and then you got to insure it on top! I dont think many insurers will insure you on a turbo'd tsport at 17! Are you dreaming of the future or are you seriously planning to go ahead with any of your proposals in the near future?

I'm of the same thinking Earpl.

Either that, or the same as with a bike test.

17-20 yr olds, restricted to 33bhp for 2 years (test on 125cc), 21+ unrestricted, but take test on a bigger machine (500cc +).

Myabe restricted to 1.0-1.3 for 2 years, and then allowed large capacity engined cars after 2 years.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links