Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tune A Car

TomF

Hi All,

I'm getting a bit miffed with Tune A Car recently.

On the 25th of August, I ordered the C-One GT Bonnet, and C-One front and rear splitters.

"Bijal" emailed me all confirmations etc, and to contact him whenever I have queries etc.

I was informed it would take.... "Approx 1 week to be manufactured, 1 week delivery time between Japan and UK, then 1 more week from UK to your door"

So around 4 weeks on the generous side.

It is now exactly 1 month. I was told I would be emailed with updates, such as when it would leave Japan etc etc. So upon emailing them every couple of days. As far as I'm aware, it hasn't even left Japan yet. I was emailed on Saturday morning, with the promise of having some information by Saturday afternoon, and surprise surprise, I've had nothing.

Just wondering what your thoughts are, and if you've ordered anything from them and/or had problems?

Cause I'm not best pleased right now :(

I wasn't going on about the fact, about calling them etc. I am asking the other Yaris owners that I had seen had carbon parts etc, where they got them from and if they had any trouble. Which brings me to my next point, why was it moved?

hiya,

i got my C-one carbon fibre engine cover from tuneacar,

I had no problems just took a little longer than it should have,

customs had my stuff before i did :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links