Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Nano

Al J

Visited Dixons on Friday and found myself drawn, well seduced really, to the Apple iPod nano.

It's a lovely looking piece of kit, weighs hardly anything and certainly has the "Wow" factor.

I was stopped having an impulse buy as they only had the 2Gb version which holds around 500 songs. I thought I'd hold out for the 4Gb, 1000 song version for an extra £40.

So, while I'm looking for a shop that has one, does anyone have opinions on it or even better, anyone got one?

Cheers.

Its certainly a good looking bit of kit, I wouldnt buy one myself, because I dont really listen to music on the move - if I do its the car radio and at work we have the radio on... so I have no need for one really!

If I wanted one though, I'd buy the Nano! :thumbsup:

these things are selling like hot cakes at our place atm. as soon as we get them in they go straight out again. we are expecting stock into DSG in the next week or so. so u should be able to get one soon

Personally, I wouldn't get one.

Bro used to have an iPod, and after it broke down for the 3rd time it eventually died. Got an iRiver instead and never looked back.

The only thing I think Apple have over it's competators is iTunes, which is far better than most of the others media players.

Bro used to have an iPod, and after it broke down for the 3rd time it eventually died. Got an iRiver instead and never looked back.

The only thing I think Apple have over it's competators is iTunes, which is far better than most of the others media players.

funny u should say that cos in the last 5 min i just returned a faulty iriver :P

as well, we dont get many back

funny u should say that cos in the last 5 min i just returned a faulty iriver :P

as well, we dont get many back

Thanks for the info, Chris. Now I just need some user opinions and it's looking like my £179 is spent! :P

well ive had an ipod for the last 2 years and not had any problems. i upgraded to the 60gb photo 6months ago and its great. the menu is easy to use and the screen is really good quality. the click wheel is also easier to use than the iriver slidey thing.

well ive had an ipod for the last 2 years and not had any problems. i upgraded to the 60gb photo 6months ago and its great. the menu is easy to use and the screen is really good quality. the click wheel is also easier to use than the iriver slidey thing.

I have a iPod mini here......and again no problems with it at all over the past 2 years!

I just want an iMac to go with it :crybaby: !

It seems that Apple is making an mp3 player for everyone!

iPod Minio... 4 GB.. a truely cracking bit kit....

Funny I think so far the biggest let down is Itunes!!!

I like the Vaio software... I'm tenpted to go for the vaio offering.. just because I like all my kit to match :lol:

156quid on average! you wot for 2gig!

about 180 quid will get you a Sony HD5 with 20gig and full mass storage capability

and ipod batterys are a total joke! while my sony has lasted me a week without even needing a sniff of more electric!

Apple = the gucci of computer world - pay for the name and get cheap crappy materials

iPod Nano? Yes please, but it would have to be the black one...

Can I recommend the Apple Store? Clicky! If anywhere's going to get preferential ordering it will be there surely?

The software is a bit of a pita though...

A

Yes but shipping at the Apple Store is 1-2 weeks for the 4Gig version. May pop down to the Apple Centre in Liverpool and check them out there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links