Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Merry Christmas!

GIDDLEPIN

I went by a house on my driving lesson and it was all lit up with a blow up santa and everything!  :o  :huh: Its only september!!!!

You're jesting Shaz? FFS! :rolleyes:

Popped up to Matalan with my Mum yesterday and they were putting out the Christmas Decorations...also the Card Shops have all their Christmas Cards on sale.......can't stand it!

I went by a house on my driving lesson and it was all lit up with a blow up santa and everything!  :o  :huh: Its only september!!!!

You're jesting Shaz? FFS! :rolleyes:

oooooh no im not jesting!! They had those nasty carol singers sat in the lawn aswell so it was all musical and lit up! :wacko:

I think its terrible, the girl I work with loves christmas & she was on the phone yesterday to 1 of her mates & went "I havent got none of my presents yet, its terrible". She's also got a Christmas tree as the background on her computer.

I never buy presents early, I'm 1 of those people that you see on December 24th rushing around completely stressed, I thought it would change when I got a car but last year I was exactly the same.

I think its terrible, the girl I work with loves christmas & she was on the phone yesterday to 1 of her mates & went "I havent got none of my presents yet, its terrible". She's also got a Christmas tree as the background on her computer.

I never buy presents early, I'm 1 of those people that you see on December 24th rushing around completely stressed, I thought it would change when I got a car but last year I was exactly the same.

Someone at work today was saying that 12 weeks today it will all be over! I mean for goodness sake.

I love christmas but I only start shopping early because I know I wont have any money around December time! :lol: Saying that though its normally around November time but I do love shopping on christmas eve, thats when all the men are out there!! :thumbsup:

And has anyone seen the shopping channels on TV recently? One slogan...

"Only three more paydays to Christmas."

That is real scary! Especially with my pay packet!!

When do Easter eggs go on sale? December 26th is it? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links