Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Fiat Hybrid!

Simon R

I thought this picture that I found on another Toyota site may be of interest? Not mine I hasten to say, but you've got to admire the guys patence!

post-38-1056558644.gif

Sorry, can't seem to post this as a picture?

Is it a Fiat X19/Toyota Hybrid? the picture isn't very clear, though the X19 is (IMHO) one of the best handling cars ever made!

<_< Why did he bother with a 4afe (or possiblt 7afe i guess) in an X19. A 4age would have been so much better. Or..... Buy an aw11. :lol:

Hmmm, I knew someone with an X19 + rebored Fiat engine to 2.2L. Went very well indeed, and handled like a charm. Managed to top 70 going round a pretty tight roundabout - most impressive, though I think he had work done to the suspension too.

• 1 month later...

Hi, my names adam tonkin from New Zealand, i recently just sold my Fiat x1/9 which was powered by a 4agze, which was my pride and jog but had to make room for my turob mk1 mr2! the fiat handeled much better than the mr2, but over all the mr2 is a far better car!

have seen a v6 twin turbo x1/9, think it had a 1992 mitsi galant vr4 engine in it, not to sure! but the mr2 and x1/9 are great cars, and are VERY similar! and not to mention both great cars! :D had my x1/9 round a 65 km/h corner at 125km/h which was pretty fun but also scary :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links